Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

wow you can't be serious... :) You know he did not actually play for us right? At least not in any meaningful way.

Are you trying to assess technique by cherry picking this random stat?

You do that with arguments like: Mikel backpassing his way to glory ... something ... something ... Lukaku is useless. Also it's a shame that Lukaku wasn't given a fair crack of the whip eventhough Mourinho made it clear how he felt about Eto'o, Torres and Ba ... hey-ho we'll have to make do with the 180 PL minutes for Chelsea and from 2012 until present for other clubs (more than plenty of those minutes).

Find a post of mine where I claimed that Lukaku has silky technique ... have fun looking because I didn't. I do come across posts about Lukaku's poor touches though ... yet when you confront the eye test with the stats, who loses possession due to poor touches ... more often it's Costa (who's dispossessed more often than Lukaku as well). Costa does have Lukaku beat in horse placenta intake, looking like you were born in the 70s, heavy gesticulating and blades of grass punched per game.

You do that with arguments like: Mikel backpassing his way to glory ... something ... something ... Lukaku is useless. Also it's a shame that Lukaku wasn't given a fair crack of the whip eventhough Mourinho made it clear how he felt about Eto'o, Torres and Ba ... hey-ho we'll have to make do with the 180 PL minutes for Chelsea and from 2012 until present for other clubs (more than plenty of those minutes).

Find a post of mine where I claimed that Lukaku has silky technique ... have fun looking because I didn't. I do come across posts about Lukaku's poor touches though ... yet when you confront the eye test with the stats, who loses possession due to poor touches ... more often it's Costa (who's dispossessed more often than Lukaku as well). Costa does have Lukaku beat in horse placenta intake, looking like you were born in the 70s, heavy gesticulating and blades of grass punched per game.

No I think Mikel is a lousy player despite his back passing...

Speaking of Jose he obviously did not like lukaku right? For the reasons you have just stated above.

Concerning the personal comments - let's not go go there as you don't know me and I don't know you.

Speaking of Jose he obviously did not like lukaku right? For the reasons you have just stated above.

Which reasons???

Concerning the personal comments - let's not go go there as you don't know me and I don't know you.

Which comments???

Poor touches per game

2,4 for Lukaku ... touches MD1(47), MD2(45), MD3(48), MD4(43), MD5(43) ... total(226)

3,4 for Costa ... touches MD1(44), MD2(44), MD3(50), MD4(35), MD5(38) ... total(211)

1,8 for Lukaku and 2,2 for Costa in 2014/15

1,6 for Lukaku and 2,9 for Costa in 2013/14

1,4 for Lukaku and 1,9 for Costa in 2012/13

So far this season Lukaku scored 4 goals while Costa has only scored once.

Costa losing possession due to his poor touches is a well-documented fact ... also in possession he has been terrible (according to Shearer) ... you can add a huge amount of useless touches to that poor touches per game stat ... at this point we probably need to give him a big :clap: when he finally gets one right #GaggingForHorsePlacenta #LooksDisgusted #HeavyGesticulating #BornInThe70s #PitchSlap

If Newcastle win on Monday ... relegation zone ... like Dortmund last season :ph34r2:

So far this season Lukaku scored 4 goals while Costa has only scored once.

Costa losing possession due to his poor touches is a well-documented fact ... also in possession he has been terrible (according to Shearer) ... you can add a huge amount of useless touches to that poor touches per game stat ... at this point we probably need to give him a big :clap: when he finally gets one right #GaggingForHorsePlacenta #LooksDisgusted #HeavyGesticulating #BornInThe70s #PitchSlap

If Newcastle win on Monday ... relegation zone ... like Dortmund last season :ph34r2:

I remember saying just after the Arsenal game last season (when Costa hit home his 9th goal in seven games) that as soon as he hits a bad spell which coincides with Lukaku scoring a few, the Lukaku is the best brigade would be back with a bang.

I just didn't quite realise just how right I would turn out to be.............

I remember saying just after the Arsenal game last season (when Costa hit home his 9th goal in seven games) that as soon as he hits a bad spell which coincides with Lukaku scoring a few, the Lukaku is the best brigade would be back with a bang.

Congratulations not often youre right ,,

That was last season ... the new season smell has already faded ... Costa better start producing now ... so far this season Lukaku is better.

That was last season ... the new season smell has already faded ... Costa better start producing now ... so far this season Lukaku is better.

5 games is no time to Say Costas done or Lukaku has over taken him, especially as in the middle Costa had a brilliant performance at West Brom.