test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Romelu Lukaku

Started by BlueLion.,

12,714 posts in this topic

He won't go against Mino just like Donnarumma did. 

Mans Lukaku is no Hamsik. 

I fear it's already too late and on top of it all: Everton hate us with a passion. 

We were so close to avoiding him. 

Prayer Circle everybody, let's go to the streets, cause riot in social media, anything, there must be something
Tomo, Adnane and Peace. like this

1 minute ago, RoyalBlues said:

Could Everton reject our bid? Didn't see anything that our bid has been accepted just like MU.

Everton can accept our bid, they have already accepted United's, after that it's up to the clubs buying to offer the most attractive package to player and agent.

I'd fucking do away with agents' I hate them.

TheIceMan and RoyalBlues like this

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

The word is that Raiola wants 12m in agent fee and United are willing to pay him that but we don't.

I'm skeptical about the potential Lukaku purchase but if he has a brain, he'll do the right thing.

Smells like BS to be honest, Telegraph says 10m is what United will give him and Chelsea less than that. So likely just a few differences, seems odd to put your number one target at odd with his agent. 

You are paying 75m+ add ons, what is a few million in all of this. 

1 minute ago, Rapkun said:

It's fair to say the only reason the club is still trying to sign him is the manager's wish. I think he is indeed Conte's first choice. They could have just moved to another target seeing as he was getting very close to joining United.

and this IMO is the best news out of all this, that the club is finally ready to back Conte for his targets it seems

2 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Smells like BS to be honest, Telegraph says 10m is what United will give him and Chelsea less than that. So likely just a few differences, seems odd to put your number one target at odd with his agent. 

You are paying 75m+ add ons, what is a few million in all of this. 

It's Mino Raiola we're talking about here. Not even surprised if he's really trying to get big agent fee that the club think it's OTT.

5 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Hope if he does sign, Conte announces he really wanted him and Dan Levene gets proven to be full of shit again.  

Amen! he is such a fraud, and very arrogant too

his tweet from when MU bid yesterday:

Amblève. likes this