Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

£28 million????

Even PSG are laughing at that.

Easy money, easy life.

The club has done an immense job this transfer window. Will take a while before someone tries to slack them off, I hope.

Not bothered at all about this transfer. Welcome to Scouse hell, Rom.

as if he didn't fuck up the trust of the staff and fans at this club.

He can go to hell for all I care. He's full of shit and someone said that it would took us longer to say shit about him that he'd say about us.

And yeah, I'm not holding back at all.

Rom, I respect dearly my elders, but sweetie, he didn't waste one sec to badmouth us and the club... I guess you may have been wrong about him.

possibly your worst post ever . I have yet to see him criticise our fans

ni ponil....

Pri chiom zdez mourinho? On sam zahateil uyti iz chelsea, boyalsa shto torresa nei smojeit opiridit! Nam takih igrakov nei nujna i mourinho eto ponimayit (ya togei russki, chistichno ivrey i iz kanade [emoji108][emoji23])

Thing is, we don't even need to spend much anymore. The spine for the team is already done and we can just get a luxury signing here or there if the right players become available. No need to spend just for the sake of spending.

Took the words right out of me. There is no reason for us to go out there and spend money for the sake of it. Only if a brilliant player that'll suit the system becomes available.

Romelu Lukaku has said he is delighted to have signed a permanent deal with Everton after his £25m move from Chelsea today.

The Belgian striker scored 16 goals for the Blues last season whilst on loan at Goodison Park, and couldn’t have been happier to seal a permanent switch.

At a press conference at Finch Farm this evening, the 21 year old said who will wear number 10 next season, said “I’m very pleased. To play again in such a wonderful club with the manager and the players.

“Last year was such a good time and from early on I had the feeling that it was the place to come and grow as a footballer.

“Roberto has been very influential. He is someone who knows football very well and he’s someone I can develop under as a player. He lets us play good football and I want to develop and become one of the best and he wants us to become one of the best teams in England.

“It wasn’t hard for me. I told them very quickly that I wanted to work under Roberto and play at this club. The rest was settled by the board and i want to thank them for their faith in me.

“For me I decided very quickly that i wanted to come back here. I’m 21 years of age and I need to play at a high level and in a good team. I needed to be in a place where I felt right. Here I have the confidence in the technical staff and here I can develop and grow.

“This is the place i belong. I want to grow here and develop here. I’ve been in touch with all the lads for two months now.

“We want to become one of the best teams in England. Last year we were close and now we want to push on again. Most other teams know we’re a good side but this is the second year now and the manager wants to make a statement.

“I don’t have harsh feelings against Chelsea. They gave me the oportiutnity to come to England and the hopes of playing European football. Without them I wouldn’t be here, so I want to thank them as well.”

When asked if he was aware on the last day of the season if he would return to Everton, he smiled and simply said, “Yeah.”

Read more: http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2014/07/lukaku-this-is-where-i-belong/#ixzz38z7OrIwb

Thing is, we don't even need to spend much anymore. The spine for the team is already done and we can just get a luxury signing here or there if the right players become available. No need to spend just for the sake of spending.

Exactly! Only buy someone that would improve our starting eleven.

He did the smart thing. The thing I'd recommend any 21 year old striker who is still developing to do. He went to a team that will always start him, never put him on backup, or rotation. Which means his chances of success are doubled. He did the right thing to avoid a team that has ruined nearly every striker that has played for it for the past decade.

Because of this he will probably become a great player. I can't name how many young talents I've seen ruined by sitting on a bench at a big team. Thankfully players of this age are starting to get smarter about this kind of thing. With Benteke not leaving Aston Villa last season. Alvaro Morata leaving Real Madrid. And a couple other great youth talents as well.

I will enjoy following the player and seeing what becomes of his career now.

Pri chiom zdez mourinho? On sam zahateil uyti iz chelsea, boyalsa shto torresa nei smojeit opiridit! Nam takih igrakov nei nujna i mourinho eto ponimayit (ya togei russki, chistichno ivrey i iz kanade [emoji108][emoji23])

ladno ladno... haha.. horosho shto yest mnogo ruski ivrey na forumi :)

you want repetetive views see the only place

He repeats his views because thick people always come back with the same old tired BS i.e. We didn't give him a chance (even though it's been shown dozens of times here he was being used in pre-season last year but STILL didn't back himself to overcome torres during the season), the papers are twisting his words (even though dozens of different papers kept posting them) etc etc... He just sets the record straight each time so that such ridiculous ideas aren't accepted as fact... I for one am happy he responds to these posts and keeps posting the truth

We sold De Bruyne, Luiz and Lukaku for almost £100m without any impact on our squad quality. This is quite unreal for a club who were considered jokers in the transfer market.