test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Romelu Lukaku

Started by BlueLion.,

10,988 posts in this topic

Third in the pecking order being Drogba and Torres? What about Sturridge?

Danny is a winger now and rightly so... the only decent player to put on the right

chrismada9 likes this

Why is everything done a shambles at this club? Complete disorder. This kid might play even before being presented.

Nothing like other big clubs do. ala Barca, Real or even Man U.

Can you imagine a new signing being presented to over 30,000 fans? I think it brings that emotion and attachement to the club. It makes a player feel wanted by the club and the fans.

http://youtu.be/nLnu__OPmqc

I miss this, too.

Very pleased to finally get Lukaku sorted, beeing talked about for well over a year now. I am sure he will be a big success for us.

his attitude is a breath of fresh air next to zero-emotion mercenaries who just do their job and later fuck off for bigger money

Atholy likes this