test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jim

Tomáš Kalas

Started by Jim,

692 posts in this topic

^^

@, Omeruo can cover at RB too. In fact, he's played exclusively at RB for his club this season.

I think it'll be between Kalas and Omeruo to join the first team next season. Not sure where Wallace comes into the equation as well..

^^

@, Omeruo can cover at RB too. In fact, he's played exclusively at RB for his club this season.

I think it'll be between Kalas and Omeruo to join the first team next season. Not sure where Wallace comes into the equation as well..

Forgot that.. yeah can't see us taking back all three of them (Wallace, Kalas and Omuero) interesting to see if we do go for De Rossi and loan Wallace to Roma.

Im sure the Spanish and Brazil players will get a rest and not go to Asia . It could provide a window of opportunity for those who have been

on loans

Apparently Nathan Aké will be loaned to Vitesse, so high probability that Kalas will stay at CFC this season.

As a backup RB to Azpi and further cover for CB, he definitely makes sense. I thought Ivan looked better at CB than RB last season.

RBs: Azpi, Kalas

CBs: Terry, Luiz, Ivan, Cahill

LBs: Cole, Bertrand

Certain amount of balance to it. Kalas essentially replaces Ferriera in that but he'll be used more I reckon.

I still wouldn't mind a Kalas loan however in the PL/La Liga/Bundesliga where he's starting week in week out and then just using Essien as a backup RB like how he was used at Madrid.

Mufassir08 likes this

As a backup RB to Azpi and further cover for CB, he definitely makes sense. I thought Ivan looked better at CB than RB last season.

RBs: Azpi, Kalas

CBs: Terry, Luiz, Ivan, Cahill

LBs: Cole, Bertrand

Certain amount of balance to it. Kalas essentially replaces Ferriera in that but he'll be used more I reckon.

I still wouldn't mind a Kalas loan however in the PL/La Liga/Bundesliga where he's starting week in week out and then just using Essien as a backup RB like how he was used at Madrid.

I dont like the idea of Essien as back up rb so I would prefer Kalas

Mufassir08 likes this

article-2358175-1AB8375A000005DC-269_634

is this kalas facing away???

Hmm, don't think Kalas is that tall and his hair is light blonde. I think that's probably Bamford.

Hmm, don't think Kalas is that tall and his hair is light blonde. I think that's probably Bamford.

No way. thats not Bamford. I thought he's gone to MK Dons!!

what about Christiansen?

article-2358175-1AB8375A000005DC-269_634

is this kalas facing away???

Looks more like Schurrle, his haircut is long at the top and short behind, and he does seem quite tall, around 6ft0. Kalas is smaller.

Looks more like Schurrle, his haircut is long at the top and short behind, and he does seem quite tall, around 6ft0. Kalas is smaller.

Nike shoes, Schurrle wears Adidas

Yes he is. Bamford is also taller than that.

Actually Kalas, Schürrle and Bamford are all the same height.

It's efo not Schürrle, whose hair is light blonde and shorter.

It is defo Kalas. Just compare the pick with the other one where kalas facing towards the viewer tackles ba. Same shoes

Duppy Conqueror and Bir_CFC like this

Mourinho confirms that three additions to the squad for next season are Romelu Lukaku, Kevin De Bruyne and Tomas Kalas, after their successful respective loans at West Brom, Werder Bremen and Vitesse.

'They are good players with a very good value in the market and we have these players this season for free, after an investment that the club did before,' he says.

'After the development of the players on loan it is the right moment for them to be back. They are very young with space to develop, they will be better year after year and I can imagine in five years they are much better than today - but what they have today is more than enough to belong to this squad.

I'm more than happy with these sentences. He looked promising!