Islam Feruz

J.F.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typifies the young generation of footballer today, hope he leaves the club asap.

I think it is more to be honest.

He came from a very dangerous situation in Kismayo, and was almost deported back there as a youth. Being a youngster from a war-torn area, and being what saved your family from going back to that war area, has to weigh heavily on him. I wouldnt say he is the average good time charlie looking for the biggest pay day possible to party with some models in a club.

FERUZ RETURNS TO CHELSEA

Chelsea striker Islam Feruz has returned to Stamford Bridge after failing to secure a deal with Cardiff City.

The 19-year-old trained with the Bluebirds this week with a view to signing until the summer, but has now returned to Chelsea.

“We’ve made a decision on Islam and he’s gone back to Chelsea,” Cardiff boss Russell Slade is quoted as saying by Wales Online.

Source: Sky

Why did we send him to Russian second league and Crete last year? His move to Sovietov was unbelievable.. No Championship clubs wanted him but now they do?

Why did we send him to Russian second league and Crete last year? His move to Sovietov was unbelievable.. No Championship clubs wanted him but now they do?

Blackpool have no money, they're bottom of the Championship failing miserably, they'll take anything they can get.

Won't hold my breathe until he actually plays for them. Still time for him to end the loan before it even begins!

It was the work of his agent.

• 7 months later...

Fall from grace. Celtic nurtured his talent and gave him a free pass away from being deported and a home etc but he traded it for money and now look at him. He must be what 20 now?

He'd have been a regular for Celtic for the last 2 or 3 years at least if he stayed. Sometimes as talented as these guys are it doesn't work out no matter what, because they make the wrong choice, its like that Norwegian kid who went to Real too in my opinion, he was a first teamer in Norway and I'd imagine he'd have grown out the league but he chose Real Madrid over teams with a better youth record like Ajax, Arsenal, Bayern, even Liverpool... they deserve everything they get for fucking their careers up and shouldn't get any sympathy.

• 1 month later...

I cant see Feruz having a chelsea future

Of course not. Hopeless. Semi-pro at best for him.

Worse than just being a poor player, he displayed a poor on field attitude. Although I admit I haven't seen him play for a couple of seasons, and it may be possible that his attitude has changed, I doubt it. The way he scowled at team mates for not passing to him while being outstandingly greedy himself, seemed too much a part of his personality to hope for real change.