Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Fuck Atleti put him on loan in the PL.

Some of the biggest clubs in the world want him, putting him on loan to a Southampton or Fulham (no disrespect to them) will drive him away pretty quick.

Courtois prefers Atletico Madrid return to Premier League loan

The 21-year-old Chelsea goalkeeper is adamant that he would rather stay at the La Liga club for another year instead of gaining experience at a mid-table English team

This lad talks some sense. B)

Well it would be ridiculous to go from a Champions League team to a team that will be battling to avoid relegation. There are only a handful of teams that would be suitable that wouldn't be considered an insult.

Not to mention he's already a legend at Athletico with the cherry on top being the Copa Del Rey victory

Courtois prefers Atletico Madrid return to Premier League loan

The 21-year-old Chelsea goalkeeper is adamant that he would rather stay at the La Liga club for another year instead of gaining experience at a mid-table English team

This lad talks some sense. B)

Well it would be ridiculous to go from a Champions League team to a team that will be battling to avoid relegation. There are only a handful of teams that would be suitable that wouldn't be considered an insult.

Not to mention he's already a legend at Athletico with the cherry on top being the Copa Del Rey victory

He won the Trofeo Zamora in Spain last night, which is rewarded to the goalkeeper in the Spanish competition who conceived the least amount of goals during the season.

Unbelievable really, yet another trophee. Also, Barcelona's Victor Valdes won the trophee for the last 4 years so it really is an accomplishment.

He has to be the best young goalkeeper in the world, no doubt about it.

And this is where Mourinho mind has to come to work.

What will he do with this great talent?

He should probably know how good he is, and weather if he is ready to take over Cech any time soon.

He should probably know how good he is, and weather if he is ready to take over Cech any time soon.

Mou might just know ......

I don't think he will be scared to put Courtois as no.1 next season. He asserts authority over his players, not the other way round. Just look at when Cudicini was replaced with Cech and around those times Cudicini was arguably the best GK in the Premiership. I did not expect that at all but Mourinho saw something in Cech to be our no.1 and was justified. Replaced Pepe with Varane, he is not scared to make decisions.

I really don't mind who our keeper is next season, I trust Mourinho on that. Two excellent keepers we have got.

The Spanish sport paper 'Marca' organizes a poll at the end of every season in which the readers are asked to choose their Primera Division Team of the year.

Guess who is voted as goalkeeper of the year with a staggering 70 percent ( wich means 105,670 individual votes)?

Yes, our Thibaut who conceived only 28 goals in 36 league games.

He's unbelievable

Courtois told the Belgian Press that there will be a press conference about his future tomorrow, after the game against Serbia

I cant find anything about this... source? And btw, i dont think he will hold a private press conference tabout his future. He is probably talking about the after match press conference that is held after games so its not 100% that hes going to say that hes leaving.

I cant find anything about this... source? And btw, i dont think he will hold a private press conference tabout his future. He is probably talking about the after match press conference that is held after games so its not 100% that hes going to say that hes leaving.

http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/voetbal/Rode_Duivels/130607_courtois_voor_de_match

Translation:

"At this moment, my only focus is on the game against serbia"

At the question: How are you coping with all the compliments and people guessing about your future? Are you staying one extra year in Madrid or are you following ex-Real coach Mourinho to Chelsea?

=> I will give a press conference about this topic on Saturday. At this moment only the game counts".

I rather see this as Courtois holding off the 100 questions about his future every time he comes in front of the press. He's such a professional that he only wants to talk about the upcoming game and stay focused on that. So I also think Thibaut is thinking: Saturday, the game against Serbia is over. Then I can talk about my future.

=> this could well mean he finally has news about his future. Extra year in Madrid or back to London. I can see no other options.

One more day of patience!