Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Goal keepers won't go for 40.......

The thing is that we should rate him as much. He is young, extremely talented and good gks are rare. He is OUR player. If anyone realy wants him, pay the fucking price.

The thing is that we should rate him as much. He is young, extremely talented and good gks are rare. He is OUR player. If anyone realy wants him, pay the fucking price.

I get your point..... However, Chelsea always seem like a team that didn't properly sell their players at their highest values.....

Pulled of some very high quality saves last night. The scramble across goal and spread save from the Di Maria cross was just immense.

Finally we have someone who is worthy of taking Cech's place when his time is up.

Ok. Now for something unpopular like DDA said.

Courtois will not need to adapt that much. I love Cech, but Thibault is at that tender age such a beast (his appearance in goal for the NT brought a sigh of relief throughout our puny nation!!)

Like I did with Hazard and got a LOT of flack for it on the beginning - Thibault will surpass even CECH in time I believe. It is no coincidence old top keepers keep saying this guy compares on style and ability to Lev Yashin . No belgian fanboy-im intended. He does need work, as Alex so rigjly points ou !

Cech is going downhill on fitness reliability ..... I want this guy here next year.

Or do you want Turnbull in a final if Cech goes hurt by chance .....

There . Told you so.

He looked impressive in the ET. interesting, courtios vs cech now

We dont want Courtios Vs cech...we want him as our succesor on the long term basis...as forever blues

ilk9AGtDA0uin.gif

Woah! :worship:

Great save yes, but what an horrific finish from Ozil! :lol:

He played brilliantly well yesterday, you have to give it to him. I'm not quite sure how Real didn't win the game after hitting the woodwork three times. Football is a funny game, isn't it? Courtois had to make one or two big saves and he did very well. One or two rush-of-blood-to-the-head moments but generally a good performance, well played!

What I am afraid of is that other top teams that are in need of a top goalkeeper (Barcelona would be the first one to come to mind) would throw in a player that they do not really need, but that would strenghten our team.

The reality is if you look in the short term then we do not really need to strenghten the team, because we still have Cech for at least the next 2-3 years. That same cannot be said about other positions (eg striker).