Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

The sad case of Chelsea. Where talented youths are shunned in favor of under performing players. De Bruyne and Courtois should both come in over Lampard and Cech but who has the guts to make this decision ?

I think the rumours Cech might have to retire early might be true.

If the club thought Cech could do a VDS, this signing would have been pointless, unless it's a profit making exercise Levy wouldn't even attempt to pull off.

The sad case of Chelsea. Where talented youths are shunned in favor of under performing players. De Bruyne and Courtois should both come in over Lampard and Cech but who has the guts to make this decision ?

Please, just stop forcing the controversy. :yawn:

as fergie would say about gabi "could of killed the lad"

lol

Sure is going to be a different league without Fergie.

Which is why Mourinho must comeback!

Anyways, Courtois is making it hard for Chelsea. With Cech clearly able to play for 10 more years, we can't loan Courtois forever!

All three have had great seasons and have shown they can easily challenge the first team squad. Hopefully they all make it, all three are astonishing talents, credit must go to our scouting team for actually going through with all three transfers.

I will also add Emanolo, the guy people love to hate.

Cech is i form and injury free for some time now. Might not make it to 40s, but he can play on top for three years at minimum.

Courtois, I hope we wont sell him, but where will he play for next 2-3 years? We cant loan him to Am every year...

Besides, having Courtois, Lukaku and De bruyne is only good thing. If board keeps them, brilliant, but just in some case we sell them, we should act Porto/Spurs like and rate them highly. Kdb for 25, Courtois for 40 and Lukaku for 25. If anyone wants them, that are the prices. That is how our board should sell, not leaving players for cheap ala studge for 15mio...

Sturridge had to go that low because his contract was almost up.

Force the club hand.

I include Emelano as part of the scouting team ;).

So then, if they are doing a good job then should Mourinho get all the power to handle the transfer dealings?

Cause he left because of that. Had major problems with Avram Grant when he was the Technical Director.

If these guys are doing a good job as you can clearly see it, then for me they should keep going. Mourinho will have to suck it up if he wants to be at our club.

whats to say we can't do what man united did with de gea and lindegard.

Cech has ages left in him, but courtois is a top quality goal keeper. i say we have them both and rotate them. then maybe send out courtois for half a season or something.

i think he needs to start getting a sniff in a chelsea shirt, his ability is crazy.

So then, if they are doing a good job then should Mourinho get all the power to handle the transfer affair?

Cause he left because of that. Had major problems with Avram Grant when he was the Technical Director.

If these guys are doing a good job as you can clearly see it, then for me they should keep going. Mourinho will have to suck it up if he wants to be at our club.

I feel they can easily work together, it's pretty simple. Emelano has done a good job in my opinion and according to some rumours it is Emelano that sounded out Jose to Roman as well. Gets unfair stick.

Anyways, Courtois is making it hard for Chelsea. With Cech clearly able to play for 10 more years, we can't loan Courtois forever!

I mentioned above that the rumours that Cech may have to retire early cause of injury problem's aren't as far fetched as we think, otherwise their would have been no point signing the Belgium.

Cech is i form and injury free for some time now. Might not make it to 40s, but he can play on top for three years at minimum.

Courtois, I hope we wont sell him, but where will he play for next 2-3 years? We cant loan him to Am every year...

Besides, having Courtois, Lukaku and De bruyne is only good thing. If board keeps them, brilliant, but just in some case we sell them, we should act Porto/Spurs like and rate them highly. Kdb for 25, Courtois for 40 and Lukaku for 25. If anyone wants them, that are the prices. That is how our board should sell, not leaving players for cheap ala studge for 15mio...

Goal keepers won't go for 40.......