Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

This is good news for us I'd rather we keep him. He's not going to Spain if Allison goes to Madrid. Aletico will not pay his wages  and Barcelona already has Ter Stegen. So as it sounds he has two options - Go to PSG who have been rumoured interested in him or sign his new deal with us. If he chooses PSG then the mess about being close to his family is not the only reason for him to leave and he's doing it for monetary reason. Hopefully Madrid get Allison and Tibo signs extension saves us using other players in deals to bring in a quality keeper

32 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

This is good news for us I'd rather we keep him. He's not going to Spain if Allison goes to Madrid. Aletico will not pay his wages  and Barcelona already has Ter Stegen. So as it sounds he has two options - Go to PSG who have been rumoured interested in him or sign his new deal with us. If he chooses PSG then the mess about being close to his family is not the only reason for him to leave and he's doing it for monetary reason. Hopefully Madrid get Allison and Tibo signs extension saves us using other players in deals to bring in a quality keeper

Or he waits out his current deal and chooses where he wants to go. Having those teams out of the market only hurts us. I am fine if we keep him but he needs to sign that extension or else he is sold cut rate in January. 

11 hours ago, akgw13 said:

Or he waits out his current deal and chooses where he wants to go. Having those teams out of the market only hurts us. I am fine if we keep him but he needs to sign that extension or else he is sold cut rate in January. 

Ya but he waits and goes where.. if all is to believed and his heart is back in spain the top clubs there will all have top class keepers - and no team outside of Atletico,Barcelona, or Madrid can pay him the wages hes trying to get in Spain. to be honest his best bet is that Madrid go for him instead of Allison because if they don't he's not getting his dream move he built up in his head

On 09/06/2018 at 10:43 AM, mccg said:

Chelsea transfer news: Sky Sports' Kavel Solhekol reveals latest rumour he has heard

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/971359/Chelsea-transfer-news-Thibaut-Courtois-Sky-Sports-Kaveh-Solhekol

getting a bigger saga story than star wars i feel like a chewie coming out grrrrrrrrr 

downloadchewie.jpg

The reason courtios might sign a new deal cause real don't want him sell him to fuck I cant stand the twat 

Real Madrid will make first contact with Roma over a deal to sign goalkeeper Alisson in the next few hours, according to Sky in Italy.

2 hours ago, the wes said:

The reason courtios might sign a new deal cause real don't want him sell him to fuck I cant stand the twat 

Real Madrid will make first contact with Roma over a deal to sign goalkeeper Alisson in the next few hours, according to Sky in Italy.

With only another year on his contract we should have sorted the situ out 1 way or other ! another fine mess to add to the others ! now courtois value if we are going to sell has been pissed down the drain

• 2 weeks later...

Real Madrid is apparently prepared to pay only 30£m given that 1. Thibaut will not sign a new contract at Chelsea leaving him free to leave for nothing next summer 2. He wants to join Real for family reasons.. This B*** is playing hard game with our club. Marina as the reputation to be tough. She must get to another level to destroy that game so that we get the max money out of it. And good riddance. I have had enough of that arrogant mercenary.

Is he going to start saying he never intended to leave and all the reports of the begging letters were media BS after RM dont come for him?

I dont care personally where he goes as long as its not in PL but I'd crack up if he didn't go to Spain after missing his family oh so much.

He came out with some shit the other day in a interview saying he had not seen his children in months apart from web cams!! What a load of bollox. You telling me he can;t jump a plane? Its only a 3+hour flight and faster if he chartered a private jet. Not like hes short of a bob or two. He could go a couple of times a week. It would be no better for him if he went to France.

But I say give him the Spanish Archer and try and get Allison or Done a runner. as long as we dont have Willy as our starter. (His contracts up same time as Tibos so need a backup too cause he will prob go on a free)

3 hours ago, the wes said:

I'll gald to see the back off Courtois he's got very unprofessional attitude mocking Pickford cause he's not tall for a keeper 

How on earth stating the obvious that taller goalkeeper would probably save that Januzaj' shot is "mocking"? Crazy how sensitive and easily offended people are.

On 31. 5. 2018 at 1:30 AM, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

In the minority here, but I’ve always been a supporter of Courtois. Man has been a fantastic GK for CFC. Just because he’s not a yer da ‘ blind loyalist shouldn’t lead to people acting like he wasn’t a Top GK for us. Let him go to Spain and be with his family, that's obviously at the heart of his refusal to extend his contract. 

People forget, but at the end, Cech was very shaky dealing with crosses, FKs & corners. TBO stepped in and showed A1 command of his penalty area. Admittedly, he hasn’t pulled off many “iconic” performances like Cech, DDG or even Atletico TBO, but he’s been solid nontheless. 

i dont dislike him per se, but there is nothing likeable about him either. He always talks about spain and real and atletico and this and that, never shuts up and commits. Secondly, his performances arent that fantastic either. He isnt bad or average Gk at all, he is very good. But not world class. Cech was, he could change the game on his own, something you rarely see from GKs. He was commited and always gave his all. Tibo fails miserably when we realy realy need him in 8/10 games. But obviously he saved us few times and Cech made big mistakes few times, but generaly, Cech was more dependable. When we played big side, I knew we have Cech on goal and its going to be hard to concede goal. With Tibo, I only pray he wont concede some stupid goals, not confident at all.

But it all comes to character, loyalty etc. Tibo has none of that, which makes him just another servant to the club. If we sold him and got Alisson or Oblak, I wouldnt care tbh.