test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Domino-

Thibaut Courtois

Started by Domino-,

7,893 posts in this topic
4 hours ago, the wes said:

Thibaut Courtois has insisted he is one of the world’s top goalkeepers and accused the Spanish press of “wanting to kill me”.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/thibaut-courtois-hits-out-spanish-press-they-want-kill-me#vr4dQ3bWlPtB4SrG.99

Fuck me he likes to talk on international breaks 

"I am one of the best", "I play well" :lol::lol::lol: 

A little bit of humility wouldn't go amiss at times but that clearly flies over Courtois' head. 

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Belgian players seem gobby cunts on break, and their fathers are worse

After Hazard I hope we dont sign no more Belgian players they are not loyalty players I don't want that type of players at my club 

5 hours ago, the wes said:

After Hazard I hope we dont sign no more Belgian players they are not loyalty players I don't want that type of players at my club 

it's the nouveau riche effect... ;) 

On 16/03/2019 at 7:31 PM, Special Juan said:

I think old Tibo Cuntois could be playing for Leeds next season:lol:

Nah mate he has to stay in Madrid 'cos of his kids remember lol

Have you seen the hooked nosed cunts comment about him not turning up for training, now! it's because he knew he was going to Real and didn't want to disrupt training here, what an absolute cunt.

xPetrCechx likes this

“I would like him to be here” – Thibaut Courtois attempts to lure Eden Hazard to Real Madrid again to the frustration of Chelsea fans

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2019/03/like-thibaut-courtois-attempts-lure-eden-hazard-real-madrid-frustration-chelsea-fans/

This story just will not go away, probably not unless Eden Hazard puts pen to paper at Stamford Bridge before the summer transfer window starts.

The clock is not on Chelsea’s side though, with only a few months to go to the end of the season. Between now and then, many factors can influence the reasoning and decisions Eden Hazard may take on his future, and one of them is the homely feel he will crave if he leaves London, the city he and his family have occupied since 2012. But his old teammate Thibaut Courtois will be trying to help to solve that.

“I don’t know if he is going to sign for Real Madrid, nor do I know if the club want him. For me, he is a great player, but I don’t decide those things. Each one decides what he does with his life. For me, he is one of the best in the world and as a friend I would like him to be here.”

snip

Spanish model angrily tells Real Madrid flop Courtois to ‘watch his dick’ after fling turns sour

The former Chelsea star split from former partner Marta Dominguez, who he has two young children with, last year

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/8749754/alba-carrillo-thibaut-courtois-fling-real-madrid/

related

Model publicly rejected by Courtois blasts Real Madrid star and says she is leaving social media in wake of ‘bloody massacre’

TV host Alba Carrillo blames ex-Chelsea No1 for generating hate against her and told Real not to blame her for poor form

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8612087/thibaut-courtois-alba-carrillo-real-madrid-model/

roflmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

If Real reject him, the board shouldn’t dare try to bring the snake back. He lost all respect with the fans.

Just now, Mana said:

If Real reject him, the board shouldn’t dare try to bring the snake back. He lost all respect with the fans.

We just spent 80 million on Arrizabalaga, we pretty much made our choice for the next 7-8 years, and it's working, so no way it's happening.

Fernando likes this

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

We just spent 80 million on Arrizabalaga, we pretty much made our choice for the next 7-8 years, and it's working, so no way it's happening.

Yeah but they could buy him as a backup or something. But anyway, don’t know why I mentioned this because if Real reject him, the last thing in that snake’s mind is to return to Chelsea.

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Because he is simply not that good of a goalkeeper. I said this when he was here and I stand by it.

when he was at atletico madrid he seemed to me another player 

31 minutes ago, Mana said:

Yeah but they could buy him as a backup or something. But anyway, don’t know why I mentioned this because if Real reject him, the last thing in that snake’s mind is to return to Chelsea.

If he got to leave Real his carreer in Spain is pretty much over. No way Atleti wants him back even if Oblak leaves.

2 hours ago, Mana said:

Even our incompetent board is not capable for doing something like this ... specially after dumping tons of money on Kepa.