test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Domino-

Thibaut Courtois

Started by Domino-,

7,873 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

I really never looked at him thinking he was a top notch goalkeeper. He's regressed if anything.

He's still living off his reputation forged at Atletico, if anything. When he had a mean defence in front of him, he looked like a world beater. Take that kind of defence away from him and we see a goalkeeper who isn't very good at making saves. Baffles me when people out there think Courtois is a world class keeper.

Johnnyeye, !Hazard! and kellzfresh like this

Just now, Jason said:

He's still living off his reputation forged at Atletico, if anything. When he had a mean defence in front of him, he looks like a world beater. Take that kind of defence away from him and we see a goalkeeper who isn't very good at making saves. Baffles me when people out there think Courtois is a world class keeper.

Couldn't lace Oblak's boots.

kellzfresh and Johnnyeye like this

With Zidane in he's going to be second choice I think. Last winter Zizu didn't want to sign Kepa for 20m clause because he rates Kaylor so much. 

Vesper likes this

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

With Zidane in he's going to be second choice I think. Last winter Zizu didn't want to sign Kepa for 20m clause because he rates Kaylor so much. 

If so then that is one of the biggest fall from grace in football in recent times for Courtois!

Unionjack likes this

On 3/7/2019 at 11:24 PM, NikkiCFC said:

Tell your bestie Eden how much you like it in Madrid 😂

They can play pat a cake in the shower together!

Vesper likes this

On 12/03/2019 at 7:02 PM, NikkiCFC said:

Big Nosed BENCHED in ZZ 1st game back, lol

live stream

http://www.sportnews.to/events/2019/primera-division-real-madrid-vs-celta-de-vigo-s2/

492b8f4cb457fb7f65a0f5a789ab6095.png

11Drogba, NikkiCFC and Antonio8 like this

Real still look like shit

they really need a massive overhaul

its crazy how much Modric has instantly fallen off the cliff since  the WC

the Ballon d' Or to him was a joke

bigbluewillie and 11Drogba like this