Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Thibaut Courtois says he will still be at Chelsea next year, even if he does not agree a new contract this summer.

https://talksport.com/football/chelsea-fc-transfer-news-thibaut-courtois-lifts-lid-speculation-surrounding-his-future#iTY7MelyOziQjOIj.99

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Thibaut Courtois says he will still be at Chelsea next year, even if he does not agree a new contract this summer.

https://talksport.com/football/chelsea-fc-transfer-news-thibaut-courtois-lifts-lid-speculation-surrounding-his-future#iTY7MelyOziQjOIj.99

He will fuck us right in the ass, wont he? 

Promises about extending, but he will leave on free next summer.

Either he can leave this summer or extends. 

The board are experienced business men. They might be shit at sporting decisions but this is a situation i think they can handle. Last time Courtois was threatened with a year on the bench he gave in and signed a new contract and i think he will do so this time again.

On 3/26/2018 at 1:13 PM, BlueLyon said:

He will fuck us right in the ass, wont he? 

Promises about extending, but he will leave on free next summer.

Either he can leave this summer or extends. 

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the quote.  Nothing about extending. 

28 minutes ago, the wes said:

Real Madrid are interested in signing Roma's Brazil international goalkeeper Alisson, 25, this summer. (Marca - in Spanish)

Im actualy sold on Alisson. Looks to be top GK in the making, also available. 

Oblak would be best choice, but I think there is very very little chance to get him. 

If Tibo doesnt extend by the end of July, IMO we should sell his ass and get Alisson. 

It would be best possible scenario, Im tired of Tibo speculation, possibility of him leaving for free and on top, performance wise unreliable as hell. 

Fu@k I was defending nearly every player on this forum, from Eden when he was in shit form to Costa during china rumours, but I cant stand Tibo bullshit anymore. 

Probably the first time I actualy want undisputed starter to leave because of his character. 

Just get Alisson and we can build our future in peace.

Eden has same issue when talking to media, but he is at least talking on pitch too. Irreplacable. And good guy in every other part, bar media talk. 

6 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Just get Alisson and we can build our future in peace.

I find it very hard to believe that we will actually get a player of this quality. I don't know why but I'm crippled by pessimism when speculating about future transfer dealings. It maybe something to do with our last few transfer windows.

Seen somewhere hes proud to be a Chelsea player and still wants to win trophies here etc, well its about time he starts putting in performances and resigns in the summer then isnt it? Same as his mate Eden. Put up or shut up. 

1 hour ago, cfcs most wanted said:

All this discontent around Courtois, still I'll never in my senses play Willy, he doesn't look confident, just gives everyone around him the willies.

There's nothing wrong with us Willies mate:D

But as regards Willy I think he's a better shot stopper than Courtois, he's just not good enough decision making, charging out the box etc.

4 hours ago, Mana said:

What's the matter Courtois? Madrid's no longer interested in you anymore? :(

So you turn around and say Chelsea's my club? Pffft, get outta here.

Give me Willy please. Players flirting with other clubs is pissing me off. It's not helping our club what so ever.

Loyalty works both ways, we can't shit on players who would give their lives for this club like Cahill and Willian then moan when the best players dare consider all their options. And lets be honest here, some might let nostalgia cloud this but he's not even close to saying anything as bad as what Drogba said after Jose left the first time.

Loyalty works both ways, we can't shit on players who would give their lives for this club like Cahill and Willian then moan when the best players dare consider all their options. And lets be honest here, some might let nostalgia cloud this but he's not even close to saying anything as bad as what Drogba said after Jose left the first time.

Thibo isn't even our best GK this season, so I would prefer us to cut our ties with him ahead of Cahill tbh.

His name shouldn't be mentioned alongside Drogba in any form as well.