test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Domino-

Thibaut Courtois

Started by Domino-,

7,592 posts in this topic

Goodbye you snake

Your complete lack of respect for the club was disgusting , overshadows what good appearances you put in, and I don't want to see you wear our badge ever again.

Hurry up, move this to the Ex Blues section! One if his last quotes while being a Chelsea player - 'They won't bench me.' Disgusting but you were right, bye bye!

Never liked the tosspot he comes across as pompous, smug and arrogant just someone who's impossible to warm to. If we ever play RM I hope he gets a shit reception it's what he deserves goodbye and good riddance you big nosed twat.

Unionjack likes this

It'll be interesting how Real fans take to him having spent 3 years at Atletico. I can't see Atletico fans being too pleased either to see him joining Real. And there won't be many Chelsea fans who like him.

He's shaping up to be the player version of Mourinho!

Unionjack likes this

Real too quick to pounce on his signing!

This is why we need to promote more of the youth team hopefully they will learn a thing or two about loyalty and professionalism

And when are we going to slap him with fine for not showing up on the training grounds?