test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Domino-

Thibaut Courtois

Started by Domino-,

7,840 posts in this topic

Does his contract not have a loyalty clause? If someone talks this much shit about his employer he woulf usually get fined all the time. I hipe we find a loophole there to chase Tibo out and don’t let him run down his contract. And if he indeed does run down his contract i hope we ban him to enter the training ground ever again so he is completely out of shape and nontop teams ever signs him again 

5 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

And yes he has golden glove! So he can ask even more money now..

Well deserved Thibaut!

Have to agree here, he had a superb tournament. There was one moment that was close to a fuck up but he saved his face. He showed many great saves.

Hamilton likes this

15 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Only goalkeeper that truely deserved it. He was the best by far.

Courtois edged it because of that gaffe from Lloris today. They both had a fantastic WC

Unionjack and BlueSunshine like this

I gotta give credit where its due he deserved the GG award.

With RM normally a team that cherry pick the current in form players it should help us get a few more quid out of them.

OR he signs a new contract with some clause about RM in the future - a similar one should be used with Eden.

They should both be made to get off the  fence this week or we sell Tibo anyway and argue for Eden.

Thibaut Courtois is very close to Real Madrid . The Belgian goalkeeper has only one year to go and Chelsea does not want to let him go for free. The operation could close in the next days around 40 million Euros. (via @20m) #CFC #RMCF

Fernando likes this

COPE: Courtois to Real Madrid could be a done deal as soon as today.

https://www.cope.es/noticias/futbol/real-madrid-courtois-17-08-2018_240102

The whites want to rejuvenate the goal and  after the frustrated signing of Kepa in the past winter market , the bet is clear for the Atlético de Madrid exporter.

The contract of the recent Gold Glove of the World Cup with Chelsea ends in 2019  and therefore the English would welcome the sale. A price between 30-35 million euros is spoken in the foreign press.

In addition, the Belgian goalkeeper wants to return to live in the capital of Spain since his children live there with his ex-wife.

As our colleague Melchor Ruiz has reported in Deportes COPE, this same Tuesday we can close the arrival of the Belgian goalkeeper

3 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

COPE: Courtois to Real Madrid could be a done deal as soon as today.

https://www.cope.es/noticias/futbol/real-madrid-courtois-17-08-2018_240102

The whites want to rejuvenate the goal and  after the frustrated signing of Kepa in the past winter market , the bet is clear for the Atlético de Madrid exporter.

The contract of the recent Gold Glove of the World Cup with Chelsea ends in 2019  and therefore the English would welcome the sale. A price between 30-35 million euros is spoken in the foreign press.

In addition, the Belgian goalkeeper wants to return to live in the capital of Spain since his children live there with his ex-wife.

As our colleague Melchor Ruiz has reported in Deportes COPE, this same Tuesday we can close the arrival of the Belgian goalkeeper

Perfect timing if that's the case, chuck everything at Alisson.

kellzfresh likes this

Even as a belgian, i can't wait to see the back of Courtois. As great as he is, i also don't think he has the ball playing skills Sarri would demand from a keeper.

Allison would be great, but then again 70 million for a goalkeeper is a bit too much for my taste.

Clockwork likes this

If he goes we are either going to go balls deep for Alisson (downgrade IMO but still) provided Liverpool haven't signed him.  Bid denied according to SSN

Me personally I'd ask for Navas off Madrid. I know he is not world class but im a Kasper Schmeichel fan, too

45 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Perfect timing if that's the case, chuck everything at Alisson.

We need to get a solid GK like Alisson ASAP (Liverpool are after him too) otherwise, we're screwed next season, even if we play Sarriball.

Don't know what to make of this, he needed to go but I fear this will mean Hazard is going as well. They've always seemed close and said they would sign together. I think any small chance we had of keeping Hazard has gone now.