test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Domino-

Thibaut Courtois

Started by Domino-,

7,873 posts in this topic

Not fit to lace Cech's boots, just leave and enjoy Spain. Thanks for the 2 premier league titles, but its time to go, i rather we get a keeper who's commited to the club.

kolovrat and Fernando like this

On 05/11/2017 at 7:32 PM, Jason said:

Where are you @Mana? :ph34r:

Oh @Jason, where are you? :ph34r:

Seriously, today finalised what I've been saying all along about Courtois. Today isn't the first time he did this, as he was beaten easily many times this season.

Amblève. likes this

Just now, Mana said:

Oh @Jason, where are you? :ph34r:

Seriously, today finalised what I've been saying all along about Courtois. Today isn't the first time he did this, as he was beaten easily many times this season.

:lol: No way I'm gonna defend him tonight. Was shit. In fact, you're kinda right. When was the last time we came away from a game, thinking 'THANK GOD FOR COURTOIS!' or 'Courtois is definitely the MOTM!'?

goffus and Amblève. like this

54 minutes ago, Stats said:

How many easy goals he lets in that are driven in low is ridiculous on another level. DDG in goal for us and this game is probably 0-0. This is not just a one off game too. He lets in low-driven goals way too easily. Tonight, Van Aanholt's goal on Saturday. This has been happening past few seasons. Top keeper but his technical ability and being beaten with low driven efforts and nutmegs need to improve.

I actually gave you the "like" but had to take it away when I read "top keeper". He's not.

Courtois has been living off his Atletico reputation for too long now. Tonight he got exposed on the biggest stage of football.

Fernando and LAM09 like this

5 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

I actually gave you the "like" but had to take it away when I read "top keeper". He's not.

Courtois has been living off his Atletico reputation for too long now. Tonight he got exposed on the biggest stage of football.

Seems to me that Courtois is good at stopping shots from distance but when it comes to saving from close range, he can be found wanting...quite easily in fact.

kellzfresh likes this

Their style helped enhance it as well. I can't think of a game other than away to Arsenal in Jan, where he's done anything of note.

I'm sure Willy will take his play at the weekend and hopefully longer.
Amblève. likes this

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

Seems to me that Courtois is good at stopping shots from distance but when it comes to saving from close range, he can be found wanting...quite easily in fact.

Stopping shots from distance is a minimum requirement for goalkeepers though. If you can't stop those shots on a regular basis you aren't even an average keeper, so I can't praise Courtois for that, really.

im not even that mad if he makes a mistake, cant have a keeper without them, but these kind of mistakes in a crucial games like this after running his mouth every two weeks how he wants to leave the club sooner or later...idk...just leave. at least hazard is not a moron like him.

DDA, kellzfresh and The Skipper like this