Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

34 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

It looks like they have this kind of mentality. Keep winning and they will be happy.

I can't blame them. They are young, world-class players who have been working very hard to play at the very top level. They are not even English, why would they stay in a weaker team?

43 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

I am not worried about Courtois or Hazard leaving as long as we play well and keep winning. It looks like they have this kind of mentality. Keep winning and they will be happy.

5 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

I can't blame them. They are young, world-class players who have been working very hard to play at the very top level. They are not even English, why would they stay in a weaker team?

That's true, hopefully we can keep Tibo, Kante and Hazard throughout their prime years, would be hell of a foundation for success.

let's hope that with Conte's new revolution at Chelsea and great vibes and positivity that he will want to stay for another few more years.

he will want to stay and not go back to spain or to play for real madrid or i hope he stays for another 3 years at least.

hopefully now he wants to stay now that mourinho the arsewipe and negativity that surrounds jose is gone.

Courtois signed his £100,000-a-week Chelsea contract two years ago, when he returned from his three-year loan at Atletico, and will earn in excess of £150,000 a week if he commits his long-term future to the Blues.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/11/23/chelsea-boost-diego-costa-thibaut-courtois-close-signing-new/

I have to say Courtois has surprised me, big time. His passing out of the back has been sublime, i'm actually shocked how quickly he has adapted to this style of play. Under Mourinho he seemed to have a panic attack every time he was asked to touch the ball with his feet, but now he seems so much calmer and his passing has been on point. 

This guy is still very outspoken, however I can see he likes tactics. 

Because that is all he mostly talk about. 

Maybe he has the sign of a future manager? Since he is so big about tactics and all that and giving that he played under Simeone, Mourinho and now Conte. 

On 11/27/2016 at 5:03 AM, James said:

I have to say Courtois has surprised me, big time. His passing out of the back has been sublime, i'm actually shocked how quickly he has adapted to this style of play. Under Mourinho he seemed to have a panic attack every time he was asked to touch the ball with his feet, but now he seems so much calmer and his passing has been on point. 

Speaking about passing out from the back...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2676627-did-chelseas-defeat-of-spurs-show-thibaut-courtois-to-be-the-blues-weak-link

38 minutes ago, Jason said:

Our weakest link is Courtois, yes :D. And you are posting this, from this brilliant 'Bleacher Report journalist' :D. This is exactly what my avatar says, thank you so much :D:D:D

On 29.11.2016 at 6:34 PM, Captain Ahmed said:

:doh:Few months ago,Blues Boys in this topic wanted to get out the Belgian Goalkeeper :doh:

Well, we can put towel in our goal instead of Tibo, there will be no different :ph34r:

On 29/11/2016 at 5:34 PM, Captain Ahmed said:

:doh:Few months ago,Blues Boys in this topic wanted to get out the Belgian Goalkeeper :doh:

I still would. Anyone who plays for this club, but doesn't care about it, is a piece of shit in my opinion, and I have *never* seen a player care less about this club. Both Torres and Gallas look like Terry compared to him.