Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

1 hour ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Nobody says he's bad, everybody says he's not fantastic. Where he is more talented than De Gea, he's playing worse.

You might check that again. People have been bringing up the Cech decision, Courtois' save percentage etc and judging by the general atmosphere in this thread I would say that "not fantastic" is a bit of an understatement in regards to people's opinions.

12 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

De Gea is a model professional for Man United now though.

I don't see Courtois ever being that. He'll do his job better than he has been for sure, but he will never be content here in my eyes.

The De Gea example was in reference to the way his contract ran down and nothing happened to the very last minute and the whole will he stay or go saga,if he wants to go fair enough 2018 or before slap a extended contract before and get some proper money for him and move on.

I love that he's completely honest in his thoughts. The same goes for Hazard. I'm tired of hearing the same crap that circles around a question. Courtois honestly answered a question about if he would want to go back to Spain. Not that if he wants to go back now.

10 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

I love that he's completely honest in his thoughts. The same goes for Hazard. I'm tired of hearing the same crap that circles around a question. Courtois honestly answered a question about if he would want to go back to Spain. Not that if he wants to go back now.

Well, sometimes it's better to bite your tongue.

If I was being honest I'd say to my boss that he can go and fuck himself. It wouldn't be too smart though. It especially isn't smart, if you know you will anger the entire fanbase by running your mouth.

If he wants to go to Madrid he can talk with Conte and management first and hand the request. I'm sure we will allow him to leave. Why talk to the media though? This is what I'll never understand. What do you gain by talking to the media that twist your words everytime (although they don't need to twist his words because he is stupid as fuck). Why not lie to the media or give generic boring answers and plan the shit behind the closed doors of the club?

For all I care he can fuck off tomorrow. Our shitty defence or not, he has been bad. He just isn't happy here, talks too much and is really dislikeable person. Shows no passion or love towards the fans. Call me crazy but I would genuinely swap him for Joe Hart in a heartbeat. He'd at least be screaming at our defenders and he has a great personality too. He's professional. Doesn't talk shit about anyone, even Pep after has ostracized him from the Man City team.

Just now, Melanicus said:

Well, sometimes it's better to bite your tongue.

If I was being honest I'd say to my boss that he can go and fuck himself. It wouldn't be too smart though.

But I don't get outrage of him saying he expects to return to a place where he spent important years and clearly enjoyed it. He didn't say he didn't like Chelsea. He didn't say he wanted to return now. He didn't tell his boss to go fuck himself. Just that he expects to go back to Spain and that when he contract ends (IN 3 YEARS), that's a good time to consider if he still wants the move.

I honestly don't get how that can be bad in any way.

1 minute ago, kmk108 said:

But I don't get outrage of him saying he expects to return to a place where he spent important years and clearly enjoyed it. He didn't say he didn't like Chelsea. He didn't say he wanted to return now. He didn't tell his boss to go fuck himself. Just that he expects to go back to Spain and that when he contract ends (IN 3 YEARS), that's a good time to consider if he still wants the move.

I honestly don't get how that can be bad in any way.

I agree, maybe this time he didn't even say anything that bad.

I think we're most angry at the fact that he talks SO FUCKING MUCH. He needs to always tell his opinion on things. Why does he need to run his mouth all the time? Just shut up and play.

He is not so sollid for Chelsea, so why not just shut up and stop talking. At least that.
This summer we sacked our GK coach just this guy to be happy, but looks like that wasn't the reason. He still can't improve, he is even worse than his time in Atletico.
So just find a good replacement and sell him, he is unhappy and there's no point keeping him. I'd even make him sit on the bench, but Begovic is even worse. Sell him as soon as possible, he just don't care about the team and it's obvious.

I wish Courtois would just be a little more positive on the field. I always love watching Buffon play cause he is supporting his defenders and yelling, giving them energy even if they make a mistake or the other team scores a goal. Courtois always looks like his dog just died or is yelling at someone after a goal its like the D hates him and he hates the D rather than working together. 

6 hours ago, akgw13 said:

I wish Courtois would just be a little more positive on the field. I always love watching Buffon play cause he is supporting his defenders and yelling, giving them energy even if they make a mistake or the other team scores a goal. Courtois always looks like his dog just died or is yelling at someone after a goal its like the D hates him and he hates the D rather than working together. 

That's what she said.