Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

let's go for donnaruma and sell this douche, he isn't motivated, is playing like shit and is mouthing off to the media, disrespecting us as well.... wouldn't be surprised if the club is already thinking and working on our next #1 GK

the thing is if tibo courtois wants to leave chelsea so bad why doesn't he just hand in a contract termination and leave for free and become a free agent and go to real madrid for free and accept whatever contract offer real offers him.

On-topic though I don't think he's been bad this season. Bar his shitty decision re: Swansea's 2nd goal he's been solid, even his distribution has been very good; anyone blaming him for the goals vs Liverpool needs their head checked IMO.

He could have left out some parts, but the talking is still done on the pitch and he's looking alright to me. Difficult to find a good replacement, there's a reason why big clubs are after him. He acknowledges his contract and has a few years left on it. No one knows what's the situation in 2-3 years. This is one of the smaller problems, imo.

35 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

On-topic though I don't think he's been bad this season. Bar his shitty decision re: Swansea's 2nd goal he's been solid, even his distribution has been very good; anyone blaming him for the goals vs Liverpool needs their head checked IMO.

Nobody says he's bad, everybody says he's not fantastic. Where he is more talented than De Gea, he's playing worse.

He needs to do less interviews and concentrate on doing his job better and respect where his wages come from(too many disrespectful comments for me) Can see this being abit like the De Gea situation down the line if things are not sorted.

1 hour ago, mccg said:

He needs to do less interviews and concentrate on doing his job better and respect where his wages come from(too many disrespectful comments for me) Can see this being abit like the De Gea situation down the line if things are not sorted.

De Gea is a model professional for Man United now though.

I don't see Courtois ever being that. He'll do his job better than he has been for sure, but he will never be content here in my eyes.