Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

I fucking hate knees. Career destroyers and pain in the ass to heal and recover from...

Take care Thibaut, you'll be back.

Glad we got Begovic, he'll shine!

You hate knees?. Do you think like transfers they should be capped?. Anyway thank fuck we've got a good back up and it's not Hilario or Turnbell. Was Turnbell ever on the winning side for us?.

You hate knees?. Do you think like transfers they should be capped?. Anyway thank fuck we've got a good back up and it's not Hilario or Turnbell. Was Turnbell ever on the winning side for us?.

but now we have only Blackman as cover . Is Hilario still on our staff . If not and if Tibo is going to be out for 2 months or more ,, we need to apply for an emergency

stand in . both for PL and CL ...an out of contract keeper might be an option

Knees and backs are quite bad for injuries. I read claims that he won't play anymore in 2015. Begovic was not good his last games with Bosnia, the second goal of Belgium was totally his mistake. And against NY Red Bulls he was horrible. Last year he gave us the title with a horrible pass also. Everybody has a lot of faith in him because of one game against Man City. I have my doubts.

Courtois is the best goalkeeper in the world, and hopefully he's recovered as soon as possible, but I feel safe with Begovic.

Although his injury is like a kick between the crotch right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg7c8RV9UPo

Knees and backs are quite bad for injuries. I read claims that he won't play anymore in 2014. Begovic was not good his last games with Bosnia, the second goal of Belgium was totally his mistake. Hope he will play better here.

Yes, that would be very difficult unless you know someone who has a time machine...

but now we have only Blackman as cover . Is Hilario still on our staff . If not and if Tibo is going to be out for 2 months or more ,, we need to apply for an emergency

stand in . both for PL and CL ...an out of contract keeper might be an option

Oh god anyone but Hilario i'd prefer Stevie Wonder then him

At least we have Cech at the bench :D

Sod Cech why look back?

So depending which click merchant we listen to hes out for owt between 4 and 16 weeks. Amd its supposedly hes tore his meniscus. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tear_of_meniscus

. @ThibautCourtois, fuerza para tu recuperación. Un abrazo fuerte y esperamos verte pronto de nuevo en el césped.

The Times understands that Thibaut Courtois tore his meniscus - a piece of knee cartilage - on Wednesday in training. #CFC

Jose: 'Thibaut Courtois was injured in training, he needs surgery on his right knee and he will be out for quite a long time.' #CFC

1. Courtois picked up the injury back in training with Chelsea and is now set to be on the sidelines until Christmas. #CFC (Guardian)

2. Courtois flew to Barcelona on Thursday for surgery and was operated on at the Catalan city’s Clínica Quirón. #CFC (Guardian)