test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Domino-

Thibaut Courtois

Started by Domino-,

7,944 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

I've heard Real wants to swap Cristiano with Vardy. I'm sure most members here fully agree with that :ph34r:

Why is Courtois world class but in bad form and not just decent but in good form for the last few years? 

Constantly conceding near post goals is not bad form, its bad positioning. 

Fulham Broadway likes this

1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

Why is Courtois world class but in bad form and not just decent but in good form for the last few years? 

Constantly conceding near post goals is not bad form, its bad positioning. 

Because until his big injury he was playing at a supernatural level every season of his career. And if you look at the gravity of his injury, it also was amazing how fast he returned from it. Maybe it was too soon indeed.

5 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Because until his big injury he was playing at a supernatural level every season of his career. And if you look at the gravity of his injury, it also was amazing how fast he returned from it. Maybe it was too soon indeed.

He is hinting that he wants to leave whilst playing at his worst. This is my problem with him, which is the same problem I have with Hazard. 

Fulham Broadway likes this

17 hours ago, the wes said:

Skysport has broadcast it today it isn't a old media story 

I believe I have read somewhere couple of months ago, about Courtois want to leave. So, when I read a similiar topic couple of days ago, it makes me :chai:

Sell him please, been worthless this season. If we get around £25-30 ill drive him to the airport myself.

2 hours ago, Costa19 said:

Can't understand that we kept this camel and sold D legend Cech to fecking arsenal. 

Hilarious :D

Why don't you follow him to arsenal then?

He will be immense next season and I will revisit these pages then.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

I like Tibo and I don't give a damn about what he says in the media. But this video is just not relevant for me at all. These are three normal saves, nothing spectaculor for a top GK. If any of these poor shots whould've went in, then it would've been his fault. It's normal to save this kind of crap shots, tbh. 

The Chels likes this

5 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

I like Tibo and I don't give a damn about what he says in the media. But this video is just not relevant for me at all. These are three normal saves, nothing spectaculor for a top GK. If any of these poor shots whould've went in, then it would've been his fault. It's normal to save this kind of crap shots, tbh. 

They might have been crap, but average goalkeepers would have folded to pressure after the second shot. His recovery and awareness after every save was what you expect from a top GK, but not from a shitty one like many here would have you believe.

Btw, I chose that video because I just saw an interview with Tibo where he said that he considers this his best (triple) save. He should know firsthand how easy or difficult it was, and he has pulled some absolute worldies over the years.

Essien19 likes this

16 hours ago, Cosmin said:

And as a GK coach I'll tell you a triple save of any variety is a bigger achievement than a striker bagging a hat-trick...

3 hours ago, BlueLion said:

And as a GK coach I'll tell you a triple save of any variety is a bigger achievement than a striker bagging a hat-trick...

Thats horse shit mate. Scoring a hate trick against Barca is a bigger achievement than a triple save against Villa. 

49 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Thats horse shit mate. Scoring a hate trick against Barca is a bigger achievement than a triple save against Villa. 

And a triple save against Bayern Munich is better than a hat-trick against MK Dons. What's your point?