Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

http://teamstre.am/1Khkmst

Chelsea keeper Thibaut Courtois accused of cheating on his girlfriend with a Belgian model, says model - Football (soccer) highlights, goals, videos & clips | 101 Great Goals

Did we discuss this already? Lol Tibo is our new JT.

http://teamstre.am/1Khkmst

Chelsea keeper Thibaut Courtois accused of cheating on his girlfriend with a Belgian model, says model - Football (soccer) highlights, goals, videos & clips | 101 Great Goals

Did we discuss this already? Lol Tibo is our new JT.

Yea, but no-one's going to care because he's not English :lol:

Lol what's with this guy ?

He looks like a total dork tbh.. and he's banging all the hottest chicks? :blink:

Judging by the size of his hands he's probably packing some heat. Secondly, judging by the size of his wallet.... it's no surprise, really.

Considering how good he is at dealing with crosses, I'm just hoping he doesn't catch something else with all this cavorting...

Lol what's with this guy ?

He looks like a total dork tbh.. and he's banging all the hottest chicks? :blink:

Does this really surprise you? Football players got fame and money, bitches are into those.

Also, Courtoius might be not the most handsome guy but he is not a Quasimodo either. Ugly football players like Tevez, Messi, Ribéry or Crouch have hot wives too.

@Stingray and @The Skipper

SORRY GUYS FOR THIS POST. I WAS LOOKING FOR A REACTION. I SAW A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PISS PEOPLE OFF. I ENJOY THE THRILL OF CAUSING A SCENE. I GET A RUSH FROM MAKING A SCENE AND GETTING ATTENTION BEING FOCUSED ON ME. I APOLOGIZE. I DIDN'T MEAN IT. I DID THIS NOW ONCE AND I WON'T DO IT AGAIN. I WANTED TO SEE HOW PEOPLE WERE GOING TO ATTACK ME.

I'LL ADMIT IT.

900701.jpg

iTRxKPy.gif

Does this really surprise you? Football players got fame and money, bitches are into those.

Also, Courtoius might be not the most handsome guy but he is not a Quasimodo either. Ugly football players like Tevez, Messi, Ribéry or Crouch have hot wives too.

Not really surprised about the hot girls, but he just doesn't strike me as the cheating with hot models type of guy thats all..

Not really surprised about the hot girls, but he just doesn't strike me as the cheating with hot models type of guy thats all..

Well, I don't judge him. It must be hard to be a good guy if supermodels are competing for your wang. :)