Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

I just think they got trolled by Mou tbh :-)

Yeah, I found it hilarious when I first read it. I didn't at all think that the story here is "Should we sell Thibaut for 70m?" but instead thought "LMAO Jose, you legend!" :lol:

Was a guest in a TV-show in Belgium yesterday evening. The entire show was build around Courtois. Hasn't heard anything from Real Madrid, just speculation from the media. Rates his own value around 50 million euro's when asked about the 100 million in the media. Said he'll stay at Chelsea.

Was a guest in a TV-show in Belgium yesterday evening. The entire show was build around Courtois. Hasn't heard anything from Real Madrid, just speculation from the media. Rates his own value around 50 million euro's when asked about the 100 million in the media. Said he'll stay at Chelsea.

Neuer's valuation is lower according to the guys at CIES ... Courtois hits the nail on the head though #confident

He said in an interview that there is a big difference in goalkeeping in the PD and the PL and that he had to work hard to get used to that. For example, in the PD he could just pick every ball out of the air and everybody allowed him to do it, but in the PL the attackers fight for the ball and jump against goalkeepers. "But I could adjust pretty quick to the new style of play, so I'm happy.".

Courtois (1/4): "I cannot say what the future holds for me but Chelsea is one of the biggest clubs in the world..." #CFC

Courtois (2/4): "Being here is great and I’m looking forward to winning a lot of trophies with this team..." #CFC

Courtois (3/4): "If it’s for 10 years then good, if it’s for less then maybe also. We never know what the future holds but..." #CFC

Courtois (4/4): "...hopefully for the moments and years that I’m here we can win as many trophies as possible." #CFC (Goal)

Courtois (1/4): "I cannot say what the future holds for me but Chelsea is one of the biggest clubs in the world..." #CFC

Courtois (2/4): "Being here is great and I’m looking forward to winning a lot of trophies with this team..." #CFC

Courtois (3/4): "If it’s for 10 years then good, if it’s for less then maybe also. We never know what the future holds but..." #CFC

Courtois (4/4): "...hopefully for the moments and years that I’m here we can win as many trophies as possible." #CFC (Goal)

So in a way, he is committing his future to the club but also not committing to the club..

With Cech leaving, he is secured the GK position for years. Hope he could maintain his performance, minimize his mistakes and back to his best like at Atletico days next season.

Hope he change his number to 1. Would be awesome.

With Cech leaving, he is secured the GK position for years. Hope he could maintain his performance, minimize his mistakes and back to his best like at Atletico days next season.

Hope he change his number to 1. Would be awesome.

Playing while there is a GK like Cech on the bench was playing with LOTS of pressure. I don't know many GK that had the same situation. Without Cech he should "feel free to play".

Going to feel bad for thibo next season with the amount of pressure and criticism he will get now after Cech was sold.

If anything there'd be less pressure. Last year Cech was right there so was a viable option if he ever did slip up. This season he's the undisputed no 1.

Tebo is undoubtedly if not now then very soon the best keeper in the world. Whether he plays out his contract or not Im sure we will all agree that hes got Spain in his future.

Its very understandable that it may have taken him a little while for his head to come round to finally playing for us after he had such a good time for AM.

Ive no ide what his personality is like but his smiles always seem forced to me and never looks relaxed with the other lads. Apart from Filipe that is. What worries me is IF/WHEN Hilipe jogs on Tebo is going to be minus 1 good friend and I hope the club is looking at that cause we really dont want to be looking for a new keeper in 2 years time while Big Pete is still a Gooner eh!