Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

26 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

Belgian players don't know how to behave themselves in the media. Yes, it's true. Wilmots is not a good coach, but he's still your coach after all. Why go out in public and bad mouth him? What will you gain by this? Team should spek between themselves and everything stays behind the walls of the changing room/club/national team. Why would you go straight to the media and just add the fire to the burning house already? Media just waits for this like hungry birds flying around the corpse. Are Belgian players really that stupid? And please don't say that they're "having balls" and "saying what everyone else thinks". It's not having balls, it's stupidity. You stand by your team and manager in public and say your true opinion in private. You say only good things about your team in public or if you don't have good things to say you're quiet. You don't talk shit like a little bitch running your mouth non stop. I'm really tired of Lukaku's, Hazard's, Courtois', Nainggolan's... Yes, they're all good players but they act like really hot women with nice tits and ass. Bitching and bitching all the time. I'd much rather have maybe a less beautiful wife that I get along with really well than some hot chick that gives me grey hair all the time (and is not even worth it because sex isn't that good after all the effort). That's why I'd like us to sell Courtois and not buy Lukaku at all. Courtois isn't irreplaceable. He's not that good you think he is. Goalkeepers are easiest to replace. If the right offer comes, just sell this mouth runner already.

Give me back my French League players or French Africans back already. Players that train hard, know how to behave in the media (if there is issue we solve it in the club and it stays there), play good, give their all for the club and don't cause problems all the time. Give me more of Cechs, Makeleles, Drogbas, Zoumas, Anelkas, Kalous (he was likeable guy that worked really hard, just not that talented), Essiens, Desaillys... And less of Courtois, Lukakus, KDBs, Nainggolans. Hazard is still somewhat bearable.

We've gone in the right way with appointing Conte. He will throw handbags of those primadonnas in the trash and wash the fingernail off their nails.

So Wilmots can say whatever the fuck he wants about his players in public, but the moment the players question the manager's decision making, it's his fault? I do agree that some of the Belgian players lack media training, but this ranting is not justified.

"Courtois is not irreplacebable" . Holy mother of an overreation! So you want Courtois to be sold now? How fucking stupid can you possibly be? Dude, relax, take a deep breath and step back from your computer. 

8 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

So Wilmots can say whatever the fuck he wants about his players in public, but the moment the players question the manager's decision making, it's his fault? I do agree that some of the Belgian players lack media training, but this ranting is not justified.

"Courtois is not irreplacebable" . Holy mother of an overreation! So you want Courtois to be sold now? How fucking stupid can you possibly be? Dude, relax, take a deep breath and step back from your computer. 

I said that all issues at the club need to be solved between players and management. Of course the same applies for the coach, he shouldn't badmouth his players.

No need to call me stupid mate. I didn't call you that.

Yes, I want Courtois sold because he isn't worth it to me. He's overrated as most of the Belgian team are. We can sell him for a lot and get a goalkeeper that won't be worse than him if we buy Oblak/Handanovic/Navas/Leno/Butland/Hart (yes, he's really good for City). Fuck, even Begovic is good option if we give him a run of games to get back in the form.

Just now, Melanicus said:

I said that all issues at the club need to be solved between players and management. Of course the same applies for the coach, he shouldn't badmouth his players.

No need to call me stupid mate. I didn't call you that.

Yes, I want Courtois sold because he isn't worth it to me. He's overrated as most of the Belagian team. We can sell him for a lot and get a goalkeeper that won't be worse than him if we buy Oblak/Handanovic/Butland/Hart (yes, he's really good for City). Fuck, even Begovic is good option if we give him a run of games to get back in the form.

Hart, Butland and Begovic are as good as Courtois? Courtois is overrated? Amazing takes. Just ridiculous. 

(P.S If it were up to some of our fans, we would have sold all our good players by now and be permanently stuck in the precipise of mid-table mediocrity. Basically do a Liverpool)

I'll rather have good players than choir-boys.  

On 27-3-2016 at 1:02 AM, Yeboii said:

No one is saying we don't want talented players like those 3. We also want players who like the CLUB and want to play for the CLUB. No fan wants mercenaries on his team. 

Spot on. Also, he was right in what he said. This manager can't take this team any higher, everyone saw that on the World Cup, and yet he still doesn't want to leave. 

With all respect to Wales, they're a good team, but if you broke your teeth on their system twice in a year, you should have a tactical plan at the ready when you face them in a quarter final. 

There were player/manager round table discussions after the loss to Italy because basically none of the players supported the tactics used. What does this guy do when he's not even behind yet? Go back to the same tactic we've seen failing for two years now. Big guy up front -> shoot balls at his head. 

What this team also missed btw, is a real leader in midfield. Basically the player Wilmots himself was. Someone who can take over the managerial role on the pitch and fire everyone up. We have two of these guys: Kompany and Vertonghen, but they play in defense and both were injured.

4 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Must be the only one who likes it when a player is actually saying what's on his mind. The political correctness and soulles robots bore me to tears, which is why I haven't watched player interviews in a looong time.

This has nothing to do with political correctness. Look up the definition.

It's good to be boring in football. The less media writes about you the better. Generic neutral answers to the same questions are the best. Footballers aren't stand up comedians or performers to watch them talk. They're football players that play the sport. And fair play to you if you watch football for players interviews. I don't.

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Hart, Butland and Begovic are as good as Courtois? Courtois is overrated? Amazing takes. Just ridiculous. 

(P.S If it were up to some of our fans, we would have sold all our good players by now and be permanently stuck in the precipise of mid-table mediocrity. Basically do a Liverpool)

I'll rather have good players than choir-boys.  

Courtois is overrated. For me those keepers aren't much worse than him. If you have decent defense you can put any above average goalkeeper in your goal and not worry much.

IMO Cortouis is a top 5 goalkeeper and I don't think we should sell him because of what he said in the interview. We could find good available goalkeepers in Oblak and Butland but neither of them are on the same level of Cortouis so I would keep him unless we get a great offer.

44 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Must be the only one who likes it when a player is actually saying what's on his mind. The political correctness and soulles robots bore me to tears, which is why I haven't watched player interviews in a looong time.

I have no trouble with it but I don't like hearing it from a self entitled prick who blames everyone but himself for shortcomings #ChildrenOfTheCorn #Courtois

pjimage.jpg

I don't get what with this complaint against Courtois.

He is angry and clearly emotional. Do not compare playing for you country vs you club. 

I think Messi decided to retire after losing 3/4 th final, the pressure and the disappointment is completely different.

and based on what I saw in this forum, most belgium think the same thing that Wilmots need to go.

3 hours ago, communicate said:

I don't get what with this complaint against Courtois.

He is angry and clearly emotional. Do not compare playing for you country vs you club. 

I think Messi decided to retire after losing 3/4 th final, the pressure and the disappointment is completely different.

and based on what I saw in this forum, most belgium think the same thing that Wilmots need to go.

If he ran his mouth only about NT... I'd actually be ok with that. But he's bitching about Chelsea too