Marko Marin

Melanicus

He seems to me like another Zhirkov kind of a player. Hope he proves me wrong and stays for longer.

You think?, this player has a lot of pace, skill and is an attacking player, Zhirkov was like a left midfielder who was good defensivly. Totally different players in my opinion.

You think?, this player has a lot of pace, skill and is an attacking player, Zhirkov was like a left midfielder who was good defensivly. Totally different players in my opinion.

Zhirkov had a lot of pace, skill and was an attacking player. Btw. his nickame is "Russian Ronaldinho".

i typed out a long reply about Yuri (sharing my love for him) but it failed to send,,grrrrr keeps auto saving my posts and if they are anything over 3 or 4 lines it`s hit and miss if they`ll send.usually miss as they just get stuck on auto-saving. :(

i typed out a long reply about Yuri (sharing my love for him) but it failed to send,,grrrrr keeps auto saving my posts and if they are anything over 3 or 4 lines it`s hit and miss if they`ll send.usually miss as they just get stuck on auto-saving. :(

he was very unlucky with us ,,partly due to injury but more due to our inability to play him in his BEST position as an out and out left winger.

he could have solved that problem for us .. instead we persisted with malouda

Zhirkov had a lot of pace, skill and was an attacking player. Btw. his nickame is "Russian Ronaldinho".

To say Zhirkov had a lot of pace is a bit of an exaggeration, definitely two very different players, Marin had much more about him in an attacking sense.

If we do sign both Hulk and Hazard, Marin will definitely be on the bench. I hope he can do well here and put pressure on our wing positions. Can't wait to see him in action after a couple of years of watching Anelkalouda terrorize the opponents :ph34r:

he was very unlucky with us ,,partly due to injury but more due to our inability to play him in his BEST position as an out and out left winger.

he could have solved that problem for us .. instead we persisted with malouda

that in part was what i had typed out in the post that didn't send . that i think the fact that he could play LB was what may have resulted in him starting so many games on the bench. i think Carlo saw him as being good to have there so he could cover two positions.if you have Malouda on the bench he`s only really covering for one.

i will always love Yuri because i really think he saved our bacon,our double when Cole missed that time through injury that season. i really can't remember him letting us down when called upon and unlike Malouda ,Yuri always seemed to play with his heart in it. we didn't see the best of him because he was kept away from showing it but there was still some golden moments. i`ll be watching him in the Euro`s and wishing him well,atleast i presume he`s in the Russian squad.

he`s the only player i have had in signature pic on here..:)