chrismada9

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not really.

It's miles better than PES, and still remains the most popular football video game in the world.

Ok cool, you can keep your opinion to yourself because no one cares! Go play Fifa, im not stopping you :chai:

terrible gameplay.

^ That is a cliche. If you don't know the meaning of the word 'Cliche' i suggest you look it up.

The gameplay is better than PES, ever since the switch over to ps3 & xbox 360, Fifa has been better on every level. Which is why it's the most popular football game in the world.

PES gameplay hasn't been better than FIFA's since the PS3 came out, FIFA is a better game infairness, Career mode is better, Online play is better, and overall gameplay is better. This is coming from a person who has had both games for the last 4 years.

PES gameplay hasn't been better than FIFA's since the PS3 came out, FIFA is a better game infairness, Career mode is better, Online play is better, and overall gameplay is better. This is coming from a person who has had both games for the last 4 years.

Please, stick to the thread :chai:

We all got our views and we could debate for quite some time. I need answers about the mod. If you don't want it, just vote no.

Amen.

Prefer this so much more then Fifa,so much more realistic.. With everything, transfers and game play!

:clap::clap:

To tell you the truth, I've started playing Master League online again just. I keep getting my arse whooped, but it's still an awesome concept! To be able to set up a team and then play against other people online!

And talking about realism...

PES-Rooney-v-FIFA-Rooney.jpg

This is from 2010, but I just look at this picture, and I say, "PES is better, There is just no contest!"

Edited by CJ Revo

• 2 weeks later...
Please don't start the discussion about FIFA, I just want to hear your opinion on the mod. I personally enjoy FIFA more, but PES has its good sides and modding is amazing

can't you read ?

this was what shonex said at the very beginning of this topic...

so go now and play on you're hacked-ps3-fifa-account...