test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chrismada9

The PES Thread

Started by chrismada9,

430 posts in this topic

terrible gameplay.

^ That is a cliche. If you don't know the meaning of the word 'Cliche' i suggest you look it up.

The gameplay is better than PES, ever since the switch over to ps3 & xbox 360, Fifa has been better on every level. Which is why it's the most popular football game in the world.

Alright please return to my question and vote now, don't start a discussion now about PES and FIFA.

edit:

post merged from another thread,

PES gameplay hasn't been better than FIFA's since the PS3 came out, FIFA is a better game infairness, Career mode is better, Online play is better, and overall gameplay is better. This is coming from a person who has had both games for the last 4 years.

Term-X likes this

PES gameplay hasn't been better than FIFA's since the PS3 came out, FIFA is a better game infairness, Career mode is better, Online play is better, and overall gameplay is better. This is coming from a person who has had both games for the last 4 years.

Please, stick to the thread :chai:

We all got our views and we could debate for quite some time. I need answers about the mod. If you don't want it, just vote no.

BlueLion. likes this

Amen.

Prefer this so much more then Fifa,so much more realistic.. With everything, transfers and game play!

:clap::clap:

To tell you the truth, I've started playing Master League online again just. I keep getting my arse whooped, but it's still an awesome concept! To be able to set up a team and then play against other people online!

And talking about realism...

PES-Rooney-v-FIFA-Rooney.jpg

This is from 2010, but I just look at this picture, and I say, "PES is better, There is just no contest!"

Edited by CJ Revo

FIFA shits on PES in every aspect, always has done, always will do.

The realism of the players in PES will always be better than the ones in FIFA! Enough said!

Please don't start the discussion about FIFA, I just want to hear your opinion on the mod. I personally enjoy FIFA more, but PES has its good sides and modding is amazing

can't you read ?

this was what shonex said at the very beginning of this topic...

so go now and play on you're hacked-ps3-fifa-account...

Just to add my two cents on the FIFA vs PES debate... FIFA has a better gameplay system in my opinion but PES has better graphics.

I don't play PES but I think a mod would no doubt be a cool option.

PES does have much better player likeness tho and prior to the PS3 and PES2008, PES killed Fifa.

FIFA is the best now tho

A little update on the mod.

I will surely make it, but a bit later because I'm waiting for the faceserver to be released. When that is out it will be possible to insert a lot more faces in game so all our young players like Kakuta, Borini, Josh, Bruma, Bertrand will have their faces, and besides that installation will probably be different. I don't want to lose time making all this stuff and then seeing it all fall in water after the new update.

So some patience, but I promise, the mod will be there :D

Clearly nobody gives a fuck.

All you have to do is compare the posts from that thread and the fifa 11 thread.

I know, I know. On PS2 though, Pro Evo is better than FIFA. Because they didn't put most of the features, that are on the PS3 & 360 edition, on the ps2 one. I think they've even stopped distributing it now :lol: