chrismada9

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in a german games podcast i've heard, that this year KONAMI wants to do what the community wanted all these past years and trys to "recreate" the gameplay of PES 5 and 6.

they even have a new team in england who are creating/updating the whole database. no more unrealistic overalls... i guess.

but we have to wait.... i think :D

(sry for my english, it was a long day :P:D )

Pes 2014 is good

Only negative is random laggin/slow downs in online play...

I really don't like the game play this year. Defending, shooting and goalkeepers are absolutely shamefully awful. Response time from the players is bad also. The fact that Konami and developers take weeks or months to release DLC to address transfers and formations is something someone serious would rather kill for in order not to happen.

That said, I have very high expectation of new PES and hopefully they'll address the mentioned issues and listen to community which seems to me they are actually trying really hard this year.

Even though I play FIFA much more, I will not forget and forgive EA for treating PC as 2nd rate platform and often giving it old engine, which KONAMI never did in the last 10 years.

I really don't like the game play this year. Defending, shooting and goalkeepers are absolutely shamefully awful. Response time from the players is bad also. The fact that Konami and developers take weeks or months to release DLC to address transfers and formations is something someone serious would rather kill for in order not to happen.

That said, I have very high expectation of new PES and hopefully they'll address the mentioned issues and listen to community which seems to me they are actually trying really hard this year.

Even though I play FIFA much more, I will not forget and forgive EA for treating PC as 2nd rate platform and often giving it old engine, which KONAMI never did in the last 10 years.

Depends what patch you mean.

The patches really changed the game a lot this year. from the first release to the last time I played, the game was completely different because of the patches.

I agree on the online content and dlc being slow. I download all the pes edits and transfer from some guy in England who does it all instead.

Only thing I wish from pes would be better online play, which fifa is much superior in. I absolutely loved the engine they put in this year, but next year should be the finished product of the game..... However, i sold my ps so I wont be playing anytime soon.

Depends what patch you mean.

The patches really changed the game a lot this year. from the first release to the last time I played, the game was completely different because of the patches.

I agree on the online content and dlc being slow. I download all the pes edits and transfer from some guy in England who does it all instead.

Only thing I wish from pes would be better online play, which fifa is much superior in. I absolutely loved the engine they put in this year, but next year should be the finished product of the game..... However, i sold my ps so I wont be playing anytime soon.

I like the graphics and the engine itself too. It has immense potential and as I said I really hope they do it well this year. Especially since I may not be able to run FIFA's new engine on my PC (although I still think I can give my PC a kick on a low settings xD ).

I mean the old rosters clubs had. But it's alright, it's a first year of transition to a new engine so I forgive them everything :D

• 4 weeks later...

Actually I think PES this year will be rather good compared to previous PES games. WIll it surpass FIFA? No. Simply because with all marketing FIFA has, average users will always FIFA before PES. Do I think it will be a good game of football? We'll have to wait and see, but as a life long PES player, from the videos I've seen, it looks really smooth and life alike. Hopefully they won't ship out their game with a few game breaking bugs they usually do like goal keepers and defending in the previous game, though they say they worked hard on both things.

Here are some gameplay videos

In game footage, not camera

I want to get excited by it but every year it's a huge let down.

^ this

i was a big PES fan and defender, but KONAMI is failing me every year.

ok, compared to PES2008 they took already some steps forward. but just because they made 10 steps in the wrong direction with the nextgen thing in 2008 (i think its was PES 2008).

Best footage that I've found

^ this

i was a big PES fan and defender, but KONAMI is failing me every year.

ok, compared to PES2008 they took already some steps forward. but just because they made 10 steps in the wrong direction with the nextgen thing in 2008 (i think its was PES 2008).

I believe this will be the best PES since PES 6. KONAMI will release game later then usual and hopefully address all the issues users report with the game.

From what I've seen in the videos it looks to me that PES 15 is a really really enjoyable experience. Passing looked much more enjoyable then in FIFA 15 to me. I also find certain animation much better then in FIFA.

Can't wait to get my hands on the demo!

I Dont understand when people say its been a letdown on a yearly basis...

PES gameplay is superior to fifa by far..

If we are discussing licensing and presentation and online play, than I can understand where your coming from, but gameplay I really dont get. Pes 2014 did a lot of good things, but imo wasn't the final product until after a few patches..

(I started playing since winning eleven 2006 or 7)...

Blockbuster video >>>>>>>>> PES

PES Year-On-Year Sales Down By 1.8 Million Units

Continuing the worrying trend since 2008. This year however has seen the biggest single slump in PES sales history. Down almost 2,000,000 on PES/WE 13.

Almost 2 million people in one year, if that trend was to continue then PES would fail to exist within two years.

PES 14 has been nothing short of a disaster for an already ailing franchise and it seems to have been a step too far for many customers.

It could be argued that these sales figures will simply lead to less investment and less budgets by Konami - the very same cut backs that are already evident in PES 14 (lack of weather, transfers, stadiums, transfers, updates, huge gameplay issues)

These figures also don't consider people (like me) who bought PES 14 without knowing what horrors awaited, the fact is customers are now going to be even more dubious about buying PES 15 - and for good reasons.

The end is nigh it seems. Today Konami announced that the PES Facebook app is to close. It seems the lack of sales has hit home and a cost cutting exercise has begun.

Almost 2 million in one year, if that trend was to continue then PES would fail to exist within two years.

PES5 and 6 was unreal. After that it was complete and utter turd.

They have never really grasped next gen and can't get away from players looking like ice skaters on the field and shit laggy servers.

FIFA has it flaws don't get me wrong but PES's flaw is it being released.

• 1 month later...