test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chrismada9

The PES Thread

Started by chrismada9,

430 posts in this topic

Still baffles me how they can work on a game for so long and still miss the basic things ready for release. This is horrendous and one of the reasons they have so many annoyed customers every year.

29th October for squad updates

We would first like to apologize for the delay in this announcement as we want to assure you that we have tried to exhaust all possible options to provide you with the updates as soon as possible.

However, we are happy to announce that Live Updates will be available for online modes (Online Divisions, Friendly Match Lobby, Team Play Lobby, Online Competition, Quick Match) starting October 1st. The Live Updates will not only update the stats of key players depending on their weekly performance, but also allow you to use the fully updated rosters of the team of your choice during online play.

Live Updates will also be available for one-off offline matches, such as Exhibition matches and Friendlies.

Also starting October 29th our first Data Pack will arrive that will fully implement all updated rosters to all modes and make Live Updates available to all applicable modes, this time including myClub!

The Data Pack will also be adding new teams to our already existent line-up.

Meh, just use patches. PES is not meant to be played out of box.

Meh, just use patches. PES is not meant to be played out of box.

Should a game, whether it be PES or FIFA, need patching after paying upwards of £40 when they have had numerous months working on the game?

This is a basic feature, how can something like this take another month to sort from Konami point of view?

Anybody bought PES 2017 on PC? Is it worth it? 90% of reviews on Steam are horrible for the PC port, I was actually going to buy it until I read the reviews. Are refunds painless on Steam, does anybody know? If not, then guess waiting for the crack is the way to go for PC users when Konami gives no respect to us.

Switched to this after finding FIFA17 terrible, love it. ML as Monaco and it's a great experience.

Anyone who plays online drop me a DM for username and we can have a few games.

Posted (edited)

It is wank on PC, playable, but clearly not the same game as on NG consoles. A slightly different PES 2016. Had it been a decent game I would have bought it for online gaming, but not this shit.

Edited by manpe

Some of the videos of this look bloody brilliant. So much fresher and life like- Lighting improved and the new features look incredible. Another year without FIFA for me, this game looks brilliant.

PES 2018 beta starts on 20th July for 11 days on PS4 & XB1. I recommend people to give it a go