test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrismada9

The PES Thread

Started by chrismada9,

434 posts in this topic

Tried the demo yesterday. It looked and felt terrible. Such a shame, they seem to get worse with every year.

Is Pes really that bad this year? They were going all crazy about the fox engine, etc with it...

I don't care much for faces, just gameplay...

Really is there that much difference?

There is absolutely no difference between PC and Consoles version.

Ashley Cole, Mata & John Terry are a few not too bad and OK faces but just check the likes of Lampard, Ivanonic & Mikel it's disturbing! Not saying anything about Schurrle, Hazard, Lukaku, Oscar etc you can justify they're young and new faces but Lamps and Torres...?!

I just got Pes 2014...

Dont know what people are complaining about... The game is fantastic....

I havent tried out online play, but in terms of gameplay(in single player) it is great....

(FIFA too easy of game, just like every other EA sports game)...

KONAMI has no creative sense .. just one base and every year modify small details

No huge changes like EA did in FIFA

Second year for row i ignore it & go for fifa

Almost every PES forum I visited looks like graveyard, this is the sh!tiest PES I've ever played since PES 2008. :no:

Almost every PES forum I visited looks like graveyard, this is the sh!tiest PES I've ever played since PES 2008. :no:

Pes 2014 is good

Only negative is random laggin/slow downs in online play...

guys if you got a ps3 and the PS+ and are in Europe you can get this game for free from the 2nd of April

Of course you can, this game is dead in the water, Fifa killed it off years ago.

Billy. likes this

in a german games podcast i've heard, that this year KONAMI wants to do what the community wanted all these past years and trys to "recreate" the gameplay of PES 5 and 6.

they even have a new team in england who are creating/updating the whole database. no more unrealistic overalls... i guess.

but we have to wait.... i think :D

(sry for my english, it was a long day :P:D )