The PES Thread

chrismada9

Stamford Bridge, replaces Rose Park.

stamford.png

http://pesedit.com/f...ed-by-ismir_84)

PES 14 news

- Next year, PES will be build on a new engine, Fox Engine.

- Engine will be used for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC and will also be scalable for future consoles.

- PES will also utilise 3rd kits.

- Editable camera will be introduced.

- Snow will be added also.

- You will have the option to edit every part of the kit, from logoes to sleeves.

Masuda: Next year, all elements of the game will benefit from the new engine, such as artificial intelligence and animations that will see great advances. It will also be a big improvement noticeable in collisions between players and ball movement. Do you think you can go back to being the leaders of the football games in the next generation of consoles? Yes. Our goal is to regain that position as soon as we can.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly really disapointed in PES this year. Boring as fuck and same shit as last year.

It's similar to PES 12 because KONAMI are making next PES on a new engine (some news in the post above) and I would rather we get a great new and unique PES14 then having pes2008 fiasco all over again ...

Anyway, I am not disappointed because KONAMI published out a decent game. Yes, I had hoped they would do more, but as I said if that's the price to pay for the next PES to come out more polished then I will gladly pay it.

What I like for PES 13 though is that game feels very nice and fluent when you play it and unique bugs every PES release has have been rather rare. It's balanced rather well even though it's evident the game is outdated and new features are really needed which makes lots of people pick FIFA and rightly so.

It's similar to PES 12 because KONAMI are making next PES on a new engine (some news in the post above) and I would rather we get a great new and unique PES14 then having pes2008 fiasco all over again ...

Anyway, I am not disappointed because KONAMI published out a decent game. Yes, I had hoped they would do more, but as I said if that's the price to pay for the next PES to come out more polished then I will gladly pay it.

What I like for PES 13 though is that game feels very nice and fluent when you play it and unique bugs every PES release has have been rather rare. It's balanced rather well even though it's evident the game is outdated and new features are really needed which makes lots of people pick FIFA and rightly so.

I don't mind the game play as such. It's more the actual options. Why can't you do a normal career mode?

Why does everyone on the squad wear the same generic pair of boots in ML? There's only one pair that I've acquired (Adidas Predator, which I assigned to Romeu). How do I start acquiring more boots?

Also, what do these arrows mean?

b6shfo.jpg

This is how they change depending on the form attribute

pes2012_mlo_form_and_condition.png

Also, arrows improve or reduce all attributes by a certain percentage depending on the arrow itself. I can't find the graph for it now.

More about it.

• 3 months later...

Just came home from PES tournament.

I couldn't make it out of the group stage, 1W, 1D and 1L but I come out as a moral victor since I played with my own club I love instead of Real and Barca like 95% of the farts there.

And yeah, game is shit. In all 3 games I was better, yet I only won once ...

Glad it's finished so I can come back to FIFA :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Downloading PES 6 to relive the good ol' days. I think it'll be nice to play a game with former greats like Ronaldinho, Lampard etc ruling in the game. Ronaldo and Messi bore me :ph34r:

Downloading PES 6 to relive the good ol' days. I think it'll be nice to play a game with former greats like Ronaldinho, Lampard etc ruling in the game. Ronaldo and Messi bore me :ph34r:

I'm still playing PES 6. It's modded though, Shollym Patch FTW!

• 1 month later...

I miss the old PES days. I always hoped they would regain the number one spot as the best footballing game on console so hope this new engine works. Lots of catching up to do with Fifa though because Fifa is just immense and far superior now.