The PES Thread

chrismada9

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah where can we get all the proper kits and stuff. You're good with this stuff :P Also when you going to show me how to set up my desktop like yours haha

@

Well there is a number of good patches, but I would recommend PESEdit ;)

Download all the parts, run any of them and extract the content. Run the setup file then and just follow the instructions.

I am not responsible if it brakes your game or destroys your PC though that probably won't happen

;)

As for desktop...I was actually making a tutorial for it but my page reloaded and all went to hell. I raged and couldn't make myself write it all over again :D Then I forgot about it...I'll post it today ;)

@

Well there is a number of good patches, but I would recommend PESEdit ;)

Download all the parts, run any of them and extract the content. Run the setup file then and just follow the instructions.

I am not responsible if it brakes your game or destroys your PC though that won't happen

;)

As for desktop...I was actually making a tutorial for it but my page reloaded and all went to hell. I raged and couldn't make myself write it all over again :D Then I forgot about it...I'll post it today ;)

Is that patch for 2013?

Got it today...nothing spectacular, but best PES for a while...

I find it extraordinary though that KONAMI have the balls to release a football simulation game almost a month after transfer window had closed and fail to completely update the team rosters...some overall ratings are just awful also.

Overall, a nice game, but I would still pick FIFA without hesitation. I heard some rumors that PES14 will use a new engine so I'm hoping it's true since I really got bored of the one it's running on at the moment...

Played quite a number of games now and after getting the hang of things I must say this is a wonderful game. Can't write anymore since it's late...

Some screenshots

E7dnqd.png

I've played both FIFA and PES demos and I can not say FIFA is a better game. Both are good games and it's only down to personal preference.

I've played both FIFA and PES demos and I can not say FIFA is a better game. Both are good games and it's only down to personal preference.

I like PES this year because it looks like they actually released a rather balanced game though I absolutely hate defending in PES, corners are mostly a waste of possession and crossing isn't rewarding as it should be.

I like PES this year because it looks like they actually released a rather balanced game though I absolutely hate defending in PES, corners are mostly a waste of possession and crossing isn't rewarding as it should be.

I always like PES just this year want to try FIFA, to see what's the hype about it. So far PES is still better imo.

Before you read this, I must state that I messed a bit in edit mode (like I always do :D done tweaks to Mata,Rami,Oriol,Oscar and Moses but nothing to overrate them, just a few slight stat edits and player index cards) but in the end I got a very very well copied Chelsea team. I also changed some faces and did some physique and boot tweaks to spice us up :getin:

My usual starting XI

Cech

Azpi Cahill Luiz Cole

Ramires Romeu

Oscar Mata Hazard

Torres

What I noticed about our players:

• Hazard playing on the left, being incredibly fast, tricky and strong while also cutting inside from time to time. (He has player ID)
  • Mata being physically weak but with amazing passing, technical and playmaking abilities. (Not sure, but he looks like a player with player ID also)
  • Oscar like a mix between Mata and Eden, but not as good as them. Great passing, shooting and dribbling.
  • Ramires kicking ass in midfield but making mistakes with the ball at his feet. His pace also wreaks absolute havoc on counters.
  • Mikel being rather slow but secure and also when I defend he is usually the one covering, not lunging in.
  • Lampard scoring from distance and passing well but being also rather slow.
  • Torres scoring from time to time and having his trademark movement up the pitch.
  • Sturridge rather similar to Torres but more faster.
  • Lukaku rather strong and dangerous, but can be quite clumsy with the ball when pressured.
  • Cole moving up the pitch a lot and trying tom combine with a teammate up that side.
  • Terry making great tackles and clearances, but getting exposed a lot on offside traps and fast players. (Has player ID)
  • Cahill and Luiz having good pace and marking abilities.
  • Ivanovic rather similar to Terry.

It really really feels like Chelsea and players generally position themselves rather well. I really enjoy having ball at my feet and passing it around. Also, Mata and Torres combine rather well, pretty much like nobody else :D

I do concede lots of goals on counters though and it's really starting to piss me of. I really struggle with defending even though it has always been one of the strongest aspects of my game. PES can't get even close to FIFA when it comes to it...

Yeah I can get the hang of the defending system but it's not worth my time since I'll play FIFA a lot more anyway...

What I must say is that this is the best gameplay PES had since they moved on on the next gen consoles. KONAMI somehow always managed to fix 2 things and fuck up 3 other with their game, but for my big surprise PES 13 plays out rather well. And thank god, they finally changed the idiotic and retarded shooting system that was like a Russian roulette with 5 bullets in the gun. GKs also look more secure though there are still some slight problems I could notice.

So, overall I would recommend you PES because it's a rather good game that you can enjoy with a lot, but I will still play FIFA more since I find it better overall.

I always like PES just this year want to try FIFA, to see what's the hype about it. So far PES is still better imo.

Try FIFA and then judge ;)