test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrismada9

The PES Thread

Started by chrismada9,

434 posts in this topic

I like PES this year because it looks like they actually released a rather balanced game though I absolutely hate defending in PES, corners are mostly a waste of possession and crossing isn't rewarding as it should be.

I always like PES just this year want to try FIFA, to see what's the hype about it. So far PES is still better imo.

Bosnian Blue likes this

Watch JT at 3:50 minute

This actually cracked me up, Hahahah. The one thing you can always say about PES is they understand the cool side of football. Hilarious still!

Before you read this, I must state that I messed a bit in edit mode (like I always do :D done tweaks to Mata,Rami,Oriol,Oscar and Moses but nothing to overrate them, just a few slight stat edits and player index cards) but in the end I got a very very well copied Chelsea team. I also changed some faces and did some physique and boot tweaks to spice us up :getin:

My usual starting XI

Cech

Azpi Cahill Luiz Cole

Ramires Romeu

Oscar Mata Hazard

Torres

What I noticed about our players:

• Hazard playing on the left, being incredibly fast, tricky and strong while also cutting inside from time to time. (He has player ID)
  • Mata being physically weak but with amazing passing, technical and playmaking abilities. (Not sure, but he looks like a player with player ID also)
  • Oscar like a mix between Mata and Eden, but not as good as them. Great passing, shooting and dribbling.
  • Ramires kicking ass in midfield but making mistakes with the ball at his feet. His pace also wreaks absolute havoc on counters.
  • Mikel being rather slow but secure and also when I defend he is usually the one covering, not lunging in.
  • Lampard scoring from distance and passing well but being also rather slow.
  • Torres scoring from time to time and having his trademark movement up the pitch.
  • Sturridge rather similar to Torres but more faster.
  • Lukaku rather strong and dangerous, but can be quite clumsy with the ball when pressured.
  • Cole moving up the pitch a lot and trying tom combine with a teammate up that side.
  • Terry making great tackles and clearances, but getting exposed a lot on offside traps and fast players. (Has player ID)
  • Cahill and Luiz having good pace and marking abilities.
  • Ivanovic rather similar to Terry.

It really really feels like Chelsea and players generally position themselves rather well. I really enjoy having ball at my feet and passing it around. Also, Mata and Torres combine rather well, pretty much like nobody else :D

I do concede lots of goals on counters though and it's really starting to piss me of. I really struggle with defending even though it has always been one of the strongest aspects of my game. PES can't get even close to FIFA when it comes to it...

Yeah I can get the hang of the defending system but it's not worth my time since I'll play FIFA a lot more anyway...

What I must say is that this is the best gameplay PES had since they moved on on the next gen consoles. KONAMI somehow always managed to fix 2 things and fuck up 3 other with their game, but for my big surprise PES 13 plays out rather well. And thank god, they finally changed the idiotic and retarded shooting system that was like a Russian roulette with 5 bullets in the gun. GKs also look more secure though there are still some slight problems I could notice.

So, overall I would recommend you PES because it's a rather good game that you can enjoy with a lot, but I will still play FIFA more since I find it better overall.

I always like PES just this year want to try FIFA, to see what's the hype about it. So far PES is still better imo.

Try FIFA and then judge ;)

Strike likes this

After playing FIFA13 for 10+ hours, I fail to see the hype unfortunately. Except the licenses and varieties of mode, it has nothing better than PES.

For the sake of the price, I'll still play it but PES13 is a must buy now.

Stamford Bridge, replaces Rose Park.

stamford.png

http://pesedit.com/f...ed-by-ismir_84)

PES 14 news

- Next year, PES will be build on a new engine, Fox Engine.

- Engine will be used for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC and will also be scalable for future consoles.

- PES will also utilise 3rd kits.

- Editable camera will be introduced.

- Snow will be added also.

- You will have the option to edit every part of the kit, from logoes to sleeves.

Masuda: Next year, all elements of the game will benefit from the new engine, such as artificial intelligence and animations that will see great advances. It will also be a big improvement noticeable in collisions between players and ball movement. Do you think you can go back to being the leaders of the football games in the next generation of consoles? Yes. Our goal is to regain that position as soon as we can.

Strike likes this

How do I import the option files for authentic kits, stadiums, and crests? This is my first PES game on Xbox, so I'm new to all of this. Please help!

Honestly really disapointed in PES this year. Boring as fuck and same shit as last year.

Honestly really disapointed in PES this year. Boring as fuck and same shit as last year.

It's similar to PES 12 because KONAMI are making next PES on a new engine (some news in the post above) and I would rather we get a great new and unique PES14 then having pes2008 fiasco all over again ...

Anyway, I am not disappointed because KONAMI published out a decent game. Yes, I had hoped they would do more, but as I said if that's the price to pay for the next PES to come out more polished then I will gladly pay it.

What I like for PES 13 though is that game feels very nice and fluent when you play it and unique bugs every PES release has have been rather rare. It's balanced rather well even though it's evident the game is outdated and new features are really needed which makes lots of people pick FIFA and rightly so.

It's similar to PES 12 because KONAMI are making next PES on a new engine (some news in the post above) and I would rather we get a great new and unique PES14 then having pes2008 fiasco all over again ...

Anyway, I am not disappointed because KONAMI published out a decent game. Yes, I had hoped they would do more, but as I said if that's the price to pay for the next PES to come out more polished then I will gladly pay it.

What I like for PES 13 though is that game feels very nice and fluent when you play it and unique bugs every PES release has have been rather rare. It's balanced rather well even though it's evident the game is outdated and new features are really needed which makes lots of people pick FIFA and rightly so.

I don't mind the game play as such. It's more the actual options. Why can't you do a normal career mode?

I don't mind the game play as such. It's more the actual options. Why can't you do a normal career mode?

I know, I am not a fan of ML too, especially transfers ...

Why does everyone on the squad wear the same generic pair of boots in ML? There's only one pair that I've acquired (Adidas Predator, which I assigned to Romeu). How do I start acquiring more boots?

Also, what do these arrows mean?

b6shfo.jpg

Why does everyone on the squad wear the same generic pair of boots in ML? There's only one pair that I've acquired (Adidas Predator, which I assigned to Romeu). How do I start acquiring more boots?

Also, what do these arrows mean?

b6shfo.jpg

This is how they change depending on the form attribute

pes2012_mlo_form_and_condition.png

Also, arrows improve or reduce all attributes by a certain percentage depending on the arrow itself. I can't find the graph for it now.

More about it.

Grillinnap likes this

How do you sell and loan players? Am I supposed to just wait for any offers? I've put Malouda on the transfer list and a couple of young players on the loan list. I'm almost done with January and I'm still not getting any offers.

Just came home from PES tournament.

I couldn't make it out of the group stage, 1W, 1D and 1L but I come out as a moral victor since I played with my own club I love instead of Real and Barca like 95% of the farts there.

And yeah, game is shit. In all 3 games I was better, yet I only won once ...

Glad it's finished so I can come back to FIFA :)

Strike likes this

Downloading PES 6 to relive the good ol' days. I think it'll be nice to play a game with former greats like Ronaldinho, Lampard etc ruling in the game. Ronaldo and Messi bore me :ph34r:

manpe likes this

Downloading PES 6 to relive the good ol' days. I think it'll be nice to play a game with former greats like Ronaldinho, Lampard etc ruling in the game. Ronaldo and Messi bore me :ph34r:

I'm still playing PES 6. It's modded though, Shollym Patch FTW!

Strike likes this

Good looking pics. I'm a hardcore PES6 player, but i'm going to give this a shot. New engine and all.

Can't wait to try out the new engine. Hopefully they won't make a mess out of it like they did on previous next gen transition.