The PES Thread

chrismada9

Demo patch: http://pes2008editin...-1-by-khai.html

Includes Barcelona, Chelsea, Paris, Real Madrid

It's shite...I got bored after the 2nd match and decided to revert back. Real patches will probably come out in a few days with 20-30 teams to choose from.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Recommended patch for PES13 demo ;)

Malware Warning

Visiting this page may be harmful. It has been reported for distributing malicious software.

Opera Software strongly discourages visiting this page.

You trying to hack us bro? :ph34r:

I suggest using this link instead http://pes2008editin...0-released.html

Mata's overall is 84...Torres 79...Oscar 79...

Malware Warning

Visiting this page may be harmful. It has been reported for distributing malicious software.

Opera Software strongly discourages visiting this page.

You trying to hack us bro? :ph34r:

I suggest using this link instead http://pes2008editin...0-released.html

It's pes-patch dude, biggest PES modding website :fainthv9: and I got no virus warning.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have my own PES youtube account with vids on too for PES6. I used to just put my best goals on it every time i saved one, i'd record it on a Dazzle DVC recorder and upload it but i deleted that account for some reason, no idea why.

On a side note i used to buy the memory cards with updates like SPL teams added (Made over the top of a league no one gives a shit about) etc and all kits and player names edited into real. Basically just someone's option file who had more time on his hands than me. I think it was PES4, i purchased a memory card that had all badges, logo's, sponsors and all the kit styles done to make it look more real. Some kits were a bit shit so i edited them to make them better but when i was editing the Man Utd kit, i noticed their efforts to make the badge and thought "That doesn't look like Manchester United". I took a close look and whoever make it wrote inside the badge 'Dirty Fucking Scum Cunts" which was quite amusing.

I was always obsessed with licences tbh. I loved FIFA's licences but always like how PES played so i always looked to get everything as close as possible. I wanted PES game with FIFA's licenses but was just never to be. I used to check PESinsight.com that doesn't even exist now i guess, just to try n find out if the premiership was licenced this year. It was always a no :( I got sick of West London blue but i think it was PES2 there was a big selection of commentator announce names and Chelsea was there, was quite nice lol.

I miss PS2's PES days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After two years playing Fifa, this year im going to change to PES. The fact it has the 20 stadiums of the spanish League is amazing, I am going to play the master league with Valencia. But I might start with Be a legend mode which I also find quite fun, I have good memories from the last time I played this mode in PES 2010. I have read that some things have changed in these two years so im very excited. For the Premier League I will downlad an Option File for the kits, emblems..etc so I can play as well with Chelsea the master league. But for Chelsea i like to make the kit myself to make it as perfect as I can.

Fifa is still very good but very few things have changed and I want to try something different. I played both demos and after thinking about it PES is my final decision.

I will try to buy it tomorrow for PS3 as i read that some places are already selling it (the official date here is the 20th).

I'm very disappointed by the fact that there is no league mode in this year's PES. I just want to play Premier League with FA cup and Champions League attached to it. And that "black boots" thing in Master League mode gets on my nerves too.