test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chrismada9

The PES Thread

Started by chrismada9,

434 posts in this topic

After two years playing Fifa, this year im going to change to PES. The fact it has the 20 stadiums of the spanish League is amazing, I am going to play the master league with Valencia. But I might start with Be a legend mode which I also find quite fun, I have good memories from the last time I played this mode in PES 2010. I have read that some things have changed in these two years so im very excited. For the Premier League I will downlad an Option File for the kits, emblems..etc so I can play as well with Chelsea the master league. But for Chelsea i like to make the kit myself to make it as perfect as I can.

Fifa is still very good but very few things have changed and I want to try something different. I played both demos and after thinking about it PES is my final decision.

I will try to buy it tomorrow for PS3 as i read that some places are already selling it (the official date here is the 20th).

I'm very disappointed by the fact that there is no league mode in this year's PES. I just want to play Premier League with FA cup and Champions League attached to it. And that "black boots" thing in Master League mode gets on my nerves too.

I don't think they look like the players - the David Luiz one's ridiculous.

As far as I'm aware, you can't download kit patches and what not for the Xbox edition, can you? You can still edit all the details, kits, etc. yourself though, right?

You mean option file? You are on PC right?

Yeah where can we get all the proper kits and stuff. You're good with this stuff :P Also when you going to show me how to set up my desktop like yours haha

Yeah where can we get all the proper kits and stuff. You're good with this stuff :P Also when you going to show me how to set up my desktop like yours haha

@

Well there is a number of good patches, but I would recommend PESEdit ;)

Download all the parts, run any of them and extract the content. Run the setup file then and just follow the instructions.

I am not responsible if it brakes your game or destroys your PC though that probably won't happen

;)

As for desktop...I was actually making a tutorial for it but my page reloaded and all went to hell. I raged and couldn't make myself write it all over again :D Then I forgot about it...I'll post it today ;)

Steve and Billy. like this

@

Well there is a number of good patches, but I would recommend PESEdit ;)

Download all the parts, run any of them and extract the content. Run the setup file then and just follow the instructions.

I am not responsible if it brakes your game or destroys your PC though that won't happen

;)

As for desktop...I was actually making a tutorial for it but my page reloaded and all went to hell. I raged and couldn't make myself write it all over again :D Then I forgot about it...I'll post it today ;)

Is that patch for 2013?

Got it today...nothing spectacular, but best PES for a while...

I find it extraordinary though that KONAMI have the balls to release a football simulation game almost a month after transfer window had closed and fail to completely update the team rosters...some overall ratings are just awful also.

Overall, a nice game, but I would still pick FIFA without hesitation. I heard some rumors that PES14 will use a new engine so I'm hoping it's true since I really got bored of the one it's running on at the moment...

Played quite a number of games now and after getting the hang of things I must say this is a wonderful game. Can't write anymore since it's late...

Some screenshots

E7dnqd.png

mGDn1R.png

2N0orb.png

n63RiD.png

jxl6qX.png

T3CvLw.png

frwJFn.png

qXqrp7.png

5g1F4A.png

Krypt and Igi26 like this

Played quite a number of games now and after getting the hang of things I must say this is a wonderful game. Can't write anymore since it's late...

Some screenshots

E7dnqd.png

I've played both FIFA and PES demos and I can not say FIFA is a better game. Both are good games and it's only down to personal preference.

I've played both FIFA and PES demos and I can not say FIFA is a better game. Both are good games and it's only down to personal preference.

I like PES this year because it looks like they actually released a rather balanced game though I absolutely hate defending in PES, corners are mostly a waste of possession and crossing isn't rewarding as it should be.

It's a shame I can't play this on my computer. As much as I've managed to play it, it feels great.