test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrismada9

The PES Thread

Started by chrismada9,

434 posts in this topic

It's not that PES got shit since is went from 1,2,3,4 etc to 2008, 2009, 2010. PES simply went shit when it went to the next gen consoles. And what's that all about 2014 lol, so basically 2013 will be the same shit so buy Fifa 13 and come back in 2 years?

They didn't miss one anyway. PES 2008 was PES 7 in relation. Or you could say PES 6 was PES 2007.

Vid i made of the PES 2009 kits i made.

Just a shame the game was rubbish so went back to Fifa. PES 6 was epic.

OReillyD36 likes this

PES 2013 will NOT be same as PES 2012. Trust me. And even if it was, I would still enjoy this game for one more year lol :) I just hope the same difficulty stays in 2013, or even lil more difficult.

I just played 2 games and then deleted the demo... It's still horrible, FIFA is so much better... Boring, boring, boring...

Term-X likes this

From 1st demo the game looks decent. Great shooting, better keepers, game looks cool. This is going to be one-year drug till brand new PES 2014 hits the world. And at the same time, it is still difficult to quit playing PES 2012. Still have a lot of fun there. Konami is going right way.

I just played 2 games and then deleted the demo... It's still horrible, FIFA is so much better... Boring, boring, boring...

Fifa are so far ahead of PES it's ridiculous, I don't even know why anybody would play PES over Fifa. The gameplay is diabolical, the controls are clunky, the movement is blocky and there is barely any licensing at all. The commentary is annoying, the graphics make the players look like zombies, the game is cheap & tacky.

Makaveli works for PES, that could be the only explanation. Although I suppose some people just have blind brand loyalty, so they buy a specific product no matter what, sad really..

The thing i hate mainly about fifa is the crispness of the passing and the weakness of the through balls. They need to improve that. The passing on the PES13 demo is nice but the shooting and tackling is a bit shit.

James likes this

The demo is pretty good, i'm pleasantly surprised. I played the 2012 demo last year and i thought it was shit, but this year it's much better... still not as good Fifa but it's getting there.

The manual passing on PES is great. I know you can do it on Fifa, but it's either one or the other (Assisted or Manuel) on this you use Assisted but you can press RT to pass it manually.

Yeah i agree, this demo is 100x better than last years. It's good to play. Pleasantly surprised too. If there are PES fans who genuinely liked the games from 08-12, they will love the 13 demo.

Still not released for PC...

? yes it is

anyway, couldn't play properly because of the evident lag. but it seems better than pes 2012, too bad I can't fully enjoy it.

It's okay... although having 4 brazilian teams is a waste. Have 2 maybe, not who actually wants to play as them? >_>

Movement is STILL blocky, clunky, sluggish... I use the Xbox controller for PC and I had a hard time dribbling with Ashley Young on the wing...