The PES Thread

chrismada9

I can't believe there isn't a thread posted about this game :P

There are a lot of ones about FIFA so I'll start one up about PES as well, if anyone is interested in it.

P.S. does anyone have PES 2010 on a PC?? I'm looking to download a patch on it. I added one before but it only made all the kits and players names wrong. Help please?? :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I played it for around 7 months,won't touch it again.Playing PES 6 after 2010 makes you understand how shit it is.

I can help you with the patching though.

you obviously haven't played the latest PES games ;) in my opinion, passing in PES is so much more fluent and accurate

and about patching, I don't need much help with that, adding a kitserver etc..

...mind you, if you can offer me help on how to make teams with an editor that would help me nicely. I want to make a Nordic All Stars squad. I've added players but I've had issues with applying kits and a logo <_<

you obviously haven't played the latest PES games ;)

I have,to the point that every single thing I do feels scripted.The only thing you need is players with high Dribble Speed and decent Balance.The defensive AI in this game is so bad it's shocking.And don't get me started on the robotic movements.

I've played numerous MLs in the recent PES games and PES 6 is just a much better game and the recent PES games have been a stepdown in everything bar graphics.

I'll switch to FIFA 11 this year and won't touch PES until KONAMI manages to create a decent football game.

...mind you, if you can offer me help on how to make teams with an editor that would help me nicely. I want to make a Nordic All Stars squad. I've added players but I've had issues with applying kits and a logo dry.gif

For kits you will need an afs map and the kits in gdb structure.I think you can apply a logo with w!Ld@'s PES 2010 editor.

IMO PES 6 was the best football game ever for me perfect balance of Arcade and Realism, loved it to bits. Fifa 10 is close but lacks that tiny bit of randomness that I missed about PES 6... since that game they've been going downhill, didn't like PES 2010 one bit, might try 2011 see how it goes.

now all the PES fans have turned to fifa they won't be going back.

I don't give a rat's ass about what the game is called,I'm only interested in playing the better footy video game and right now it's FIFA,by a landmile.

I've helped that patcher make Chelsea youth more accurate happy.gif

• 2 months later...