test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Radamel Falcao

Started by BlueLion.,

6,781 posts in this topic

This is the only reason why I believe Falcao is not a good move for Chelsea. Bolton would then want to loan Sturridge again, which would probably lead to a permanent one, and we would have let go one of England's top properties! :(

they would quiet certainly go all agog and buy him without any hesitation! And seriously I want him to be part of our success next season ! :) sorry for :offtopic: comment

if Falcao and Hulk join us then Sturridge is off . i dont personally think we need either of them , torres and Sturridge should lead our line of attack for this coming season .

absolutely !

dave30 likes this

Hulk will be a great addition , he is a superb winger with lightening pace , superb technique , strong physique and one hell of a shot .

I hope that our front-line will look like this

Hazard/Sanchez/Neymar/Aguero - Torres - Hulk

with benayoun - sturridge - de bruyne as subs .

Anelka - Malouda - Kalou and Drogba should all just leave and lukaku is not needed at all .

Drogba may well go if Falcao comes but I wonder what Torres thinks of this too. I don't know much about Falcao but I hear he's a targetman and it's very, very difficult to play Torres with a targetman since he's a central striker himself. Instead of the Drogba/Torres situation, it'll be Torres/Falcao instead.

If We are to buy Falcão, it means Roman believe he made a mistake when he paid 5...oh, sorry.

If We are to buy Falcão, it means Roman believe he made a mistake when he paid 5...oh, sorry.

Hmmm...or that it's really true Ancelotti wanted Torres and now that he's gone...

WE DON'T NEED TO BUY EVERY FUCKING STRIKER ON THE MARKET

I AGREE WE DON'T NEED ANY STRIKERS

FROM NOW ON I'M ONLY TYPING IN CAPS!

In all seriousness, I'm sick of Chelsea being linked to three new strikers every fucking day.

ME TO lol

i know same and im tired of some Chelsea fans overlooking our youth or certain other players in favor of a overpriced overrated " big player "

http://www.falcao.co...unicado-oficial

Official Statement

I want to clarify and announce that my agent Jorge Mendes is.

Official Statement

Colombia June 21, 2011:

Due to the different notes and articles I've read in recent days in various newspapers and websites where Mr. Claudio Mossi interview as my representative in reference to my sporting future, I want to clarify that I have no link or relationship with him any, so that we are announcing that I am currently represented by Gestifute and my representative is Mr. JORGE MENDES, interviews and statements that other people do or can do about my sporting future in different radios, TV and other media speculation.

Sincerely,

Radamel Falcao.

Doesn't give away much , besides the fact that the 'agent' making the quotes isn't actually his agent . Could still yet happen , although I don't see the point of another striker .

On another note , is Jorge Mendes representing every player these days ?

If Falcao comes to Chelsea we have to get rid of Anelka, and Kalou.

That way we have Torres, Falcao and Sturridge.

I don't count Drogba no more, due to his age. So if Drogba stays he will and should have cameos a la Scholes and Giggs.

It is why Falcao makes sense, due to the bad record of Torres injuries. Torres gets injured, we are stuck only with Drogba and Sturridge....

So Falcao makes sense.

Falcao and Sturridge in, Kalou and Anelka out!

Spike likes this

Chelsea Ready To Ruin Arsenal & Spurs Plans With Double Swoop

Chelsea bound Andre Villas-Boas has identified Joao Moutinho and Radomel Falcao as his first two signings as Blues manager. The Mirror suggests Villas-Boas is eyeing former backroom staff to bring to London, including physical trainer Jose Mario Rocha and opposition scout Daniel Sousa.

The Portuguese maestro is also hoping to add £15m rated Joao Moutinho to his squad next year along with Colombian striker Radomel Falcao who will cost around £25m.

Moutinho only signed for Porto last summer after the 24-year old agreed a £10m switch from Sporting Lisbon. Falcao had a prolific season last term, scoring an impressive 38 in 42 appearances for club and country and has been linked with a move to Arsenal and Tottenham.