test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Radamel Falcao

Started by BlueLion.,

6,781 posts in this topic

Isn't Mountinho a deep lying playmaker? If so, just what we need.

Apparently Falcao is one of the players Arsenal desperately want, it would be hilarious if he snubs them to join us.

yes, ( Mountinho is a good playmaker).

The fact that Boas coming to chelsea will bring falcao to us and not to arsenal... eyebrows.gif

if Falcao + hulk join us,Anelka+Malouda/Kalou will leave i think.

if Falcao and Hulk join us then Sturridge is off . i dont personally think we need either of them , torres and Sturridge should lead our line of attack for this coming season .

Why falcao? we need a player like Hulk so much more. In fact I think is just perferct for us- power, speed, techniques, a left winger that can play on

the right too. he just the perfet option, bring Falcao(who is a great striker) instead would be a big mistake imo.

Damn Torres...why did we have to buy him? :(

Splashed 50mil, 1 goal, huge wages, off form....there's hardly place in our team for Falcao with Torres around, and I really like Falcao.

Moutinho would be a good choice...with our current strike force I doubt we can accomodate Falcao....

Anyways...this could just be media hogwash again, like how Pirlo and Gattuso were linked on Carlo's arrival

Torres is so much better than falcao!

Of course when he is in form and this will be the case next season i am sure!blue%20scalf.gif

i really hope we dont get Falcao , Hulk or Moutinho they are simply not needed in my opinion .

I think we should be concentrating on working around Torres, he isn't a Drogba, so we may have to change how we play, maybe a bit more direct to feet, rather than knock it up to Drogba, if we change, then Torres and Falcao would be great! Maybe Anelka will have to leave, one of Malouda or Kalou, keep Drogba and Sturridge, sign Lukaku and loan him back. That's just my opinion!

Moutinho would be a good choice...with our current strike force I doubt we can accomodate Falcao....

Anyways...this could just be media hogwash again, like how Pirlo and Gattuso were linked on Carlo's arrival

Difference is, there are quotes from agents expressing interest, unlike Pirlo and Gattuso.

AVB obviously knows what it takes to play in England due to his stint earlier in his career, so if he thinks Falcao is a better option to bring in then I'll take his word on it.

Can't say I know that much about him though tbh. Hulk just reminds me of Emile Heskey