test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Radamel Falcao

Started by BlueLion.,

6,781 posts in this topic

Though this thread would be invevitable!

Hope we get him, but we'd be even more overloaded with strikers. Drogba, Kalou, Malouda and Anelka would probably all go.

Falcao, Varela and Moutinho instead of Aguero, a winger and Modric would not only be a cheaper set of options, but three players our new manager knows inside-out...

That would make utterly good sense! Falcao is highly rated I reckon, and he would work wonders up front with Torres, no doubt!!

That's another good thing about AVB, going off topic a little here, he would help Fernando Torres find his edge for goal with a new attacking system in place!

Falcao and Torres up front for Chelsea sounds very juicy indeed! :eyebrows:

Wiz Kebbeh and chelsista like this

the thing with Falcao that i have picked up from the games i`ve seen him play in. are that his great skill is his movement to get on the end of an attack and his finishing..but he doesn`t do much other than that..kinda like Jimmy Greaves. a great player but i don`t see him and Torres becoming a great partnership because of it.

i haven`t seen him play that often tho..perhaps 9 or 10 times over the years. so i could be wrong.

Wiz Kebbeh likes this

We don't need another forward, but at the contrary of Aguero or Lukaku, I would welcome him.

If he comes, at least Kalou and Anelka as to go (Malouda too lol)... Btw, I'm a bit afraid there's still no news about Anelka...

Wiz Kebbeh likes this

Falcao would mean Lukaku should reconsider :lol:

Oh shit I forgot about Lukaku :lol:

Maybe a loan move back to Anderlecht would be good for him after all! :whistling:

Wiz Kebbeh likes this

Oh shit I forgot about Lukaku :lol:

Maybe a loan move back to Anderlecht would be good for him after all! :whistling:

There's no point in signing him then tbh.. Falcao's 25 :lol:

Wiz Kebbeh likes this

Falcao is a typical forward. Old school one. Scores 4 goals from 3 chances and has immense movement. If we didn't buy Torres, then I'd say YES, but now...no :(

Wiz Kebbeh likes this

Falcao is a typical forward. Old school one. Scores 4 goals from 3 chances and has immense movement. If we didn't buy Torres, then I'd say YES, but now...no :(

Basically This

Too bad we have Torres, because Sturridge and Falcao would've been a great partnership.

Hulk can play as a wing forward, he is more needed imo.

Wiz Kebbeh likes this