test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Abd Chelseacrzyfan

Todd Kane

Started by Abd Chelseacrzyfan,

109 posts in this topic

Awesome. Rovers like him and it gives him experience. Personally I'd rather 40 games in the Championship over 10 in the Premiership.

Yeah, but aren't Rovers in some kind of turmoil! I mean, they were sacking managers mid way last year, idiotic owners, fans were in protest too if i remember! We could have found a better Championship club for him and our other youngsters!

I did say when he went out on loan last season earlier on this thread how I'm not that big a fan of his..but at Blackburn he quietly did well. Blackburn fan I know was full of praise for him and thought he should have been called up for England U21s. A full season there, hopefully starting could be great for him. Lots of competition at RB, a good season now and he could put himself into a strong position to stamp his authority.

Nice interview here:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/10579247._/

And Kane has revealed that he opted to return to Ewood instead of taking up the offer of a loan with a Premier League side, believing another season with Bowyer is the right thing for his career.

"There were Championship clubs and Premier League clubs interested but this was a great opportunity for me."

Also mentions that he met with Mourinho.

I'd like to see him in the future manning the right flank together with Wallace.both players taking turns to attack and defend. Harassing Left sided players both with and without the ball.

8 changes for Blackburn since their last game, but Todd starts again tonight. Against Carlisle in the COC.

Edit: Rovers lost after pens.

Edited by Hannah

so what's up with him, has he any chance to make any appearance in chelsea shirt? or another year of loan and then sell to some championship club?

so what's up with him, has he any chance to make any appearance in chelsea shirt? or another year of loan and then sell to some championship club?

Another loan spell, doesn't look like he'll make it at Chelsea

He was going to be playing for the first team in pre-season but got injured against Wycombe so couldn't participate in any more games. But he will more than likely go out on loan.

Only 4 pages my guess is that he's not going to make it here.

Surely his loan move should be lined up now right?

I think he was injured. Not talking about the injury he sustained in the first match of preseason. He got injured again after he recovered from that with the U21s. That may be why he hasn't been loaned yet. Plus, isn't the loan window inside England open for a week after the transfer deadline?.

Really hoping to see him at least make the bench tomorrow. With both our RBs suspended he's our next most senior RB. Zouma can play there and probably will but would be nice to see him on the bench, he looked decent at Blackburn last season.

Really hoping to see him at least make the bench tomorrow. With both our RBs suspended he's our next most senior RB. Zouma can play there and probably will but would be nice to see him on the bench, he looked decent at Blackburn last season.

He is playing for the U21s against Tottenham. 0-0 51'