test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Abd Chelseacrzyfan

Todd Kane

Started by Abd Chelseacrzyfan,

109 posts in this topic

I'd love it if this guy broke through. With him and my man César the Right flank would be secure for a solid decade.

He held his own. Didn't look out of place against one of the Championship's best wide players in Sako. Handled the one vs ones well, got caught out a couple of times with overlapping runs from the opposite full-back. Went on a great 50/60 yard run from defence to opposite half and was hacked down, winning a dangerous free kick which Rochina wasted. Had a shot which went way wide thanks to Sako tracking back and putting physical pressure on him.

He was good going forward, and was running the flanks all night. Great energy. I'd never realised how quick he really was. His positioning will get better because he's up against better quality opposition. His distribution was a little lacking (long balls out from the back, but he was constantly under pressure).

All in all, a solid start considering it was his first game at a new team. Hopefully the new manager keeps him in the side.

I'd love it if this guy broke through. With him and my man César the Right flank would be secure for a solid decade.

Well we also have kalas and wallace as well so.......

Todd has some tough competition for a right back spot. Kalas, Omeruo and Wallace. Good luck to him. Maybe two of them vie for a CB spot instead.

Todd has some tough competition for a right back spot. Kalas, Omeruo and Wallace. Good luck to him. Maybe two of them vie for a CB spot instead.

Kalas is a centre back turned right back, so he can be there ;)

Hope we stick we the future backline we can have, we would be devasting!

Blackburn fans on Twitter saying he's their best full-back since Lucas Neill. Big compliment. Most seem to want to sign him next season.

If Kane continues to play well as he is right now, then our future at RB is sorted with Azpi and him (and maybe Wallace too, though I can't see us keeping 3 RBs at one time).

If Kane continues to play well as he is right now, then our future at RB is sorted with Azpi and him (and maybe Wallace too, though I can't see us keeping 3 RBs at one time).

Dont forget kalas.