test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kez

Modern Warfare 3

Started by Kez,

131 posts in this topic

BITCH! You best not quickscope either, that does my fucking head in, whoever does it to me I chase around with a fucking bazooka and blow them up.

Rambo likes this

Im not so excited for MW3 (im waiting for dota 2, counter strike go) but likely i will get it. I had so much fun with MW2 and i meet some people here that today are my friends lol.

Devs made sure they game is full of camping, check this perk out:

assassin:

- can't be seen on UAV

- can't be seen through Black Bird

- can't be seen on heartbeat sensors

- can't be seen on thermal sensors

- invulnerable to EMP

- your name doesn't appear when the enemy is targeting you

- can't be anti UAVed (not sure 'bout this one though)

some of these are for pro version

Deathstreaks will be back in case you didn't hear also...along with Last Stand :doh:

no comment <_<

Devs made sure they game is full of camping, check this perk out:

assassin:

- can't be seen on UAV

- can't be seen through Black Bird

- can't be seen on heartbeat sensors

- can't be seen on thermal sensors

- invulnerable to EMP

- your name doesn't appear when the enemy is targeting you

- can't be anti UAVed (not sure 'bout this one though)

some of these are for pro version

Deathstreaks will be back in case you didn't hear also...along with Last Stand :doh:

no comment <_<

Its gaming for Downies FFS

Kill Confirm looks like an awful lot of fun. I really can't wait for this game, the BF3 fanboys will call it n00by and so on, but I love the Modern Warfare series and prior to its hacking, MW2 was no doubt the best multiplayer FPS in my view.

I'll definitely be getting this game, but not on the day it comes out because I've already got myself Battlefield 3 ... I will either get this for Christmas, or I will probably buy the game after my graduation on the 15th of this month .. I don't know what I'll do yet, but whatever I decide, I WILL be getting this game!

Kill Confirm looks like an awful lot of fun. I really can't wait for this game, the BF3 fanboys will call it n00by and so on, but I love the Modern Warfare series and prior to its hacking, MW2 was no doubt the best multiplayer FPS in my view.

Agreed! MW2 is a quality game but I stopped playing it due to getting hacked. Having everything unlocked for me is just no fun. Hope that's been sorted in the next one. The survival mode looks good, Modern Warfare's take on the zombie mode. I'm getting it Tuesday & the whole day will be spent getting into the game.

BlueLion. likes this

Agreed! MW2 is a quality game but I stopped playing it due to getting hacked. Having everything unlocked for me is just no fun. Hope that's been sorted in the next one. The survival mode looks good, Modern Warfare's take on the zombie mode. I'm getting it Tuesday & the whole day will be spent getting into the game.

Fucking hell! A good looking girl that loves Chelsea and plays videogames!? They don't make 'em like that in my country :( Kez baby, if you ever find yourself in Serbia gimme a call, I'd love to meet you :eyebrows:

Kez and BlueLion. like this

Fucking hell! A good looking girl that loves Chelsea and plays videogames!? They don't make 'em like that in Serbia :(

You just said all the right words haha ;) If it's any consolation they don't make arses like Ivan's over here :(

BlueLion. and termninja like this

Pre purchased :eyebrows: Also, for that i recieve a copy of modern warfare :) (never had the original, until now). I love Steam so badly for that kind of offers.