Modern Warfare 3

Kez

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooh get you Kez! :getyou:

You gotta wait until November to get it though... well I guess the earlier you order it the less hassle...

Double reward points if you pre order. Totally forgot that FIFA is out first :lol: this is next on my list to pre order. i'll probably forget i've even ordered it

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Devs made sure they game is full of camping, check this perk out:

assassin:

- can't be seen on UAV

- can't be seen through Black Bird

- can't be seen on heartbeat sensors

- can't be seen on thermal sensors

- invulnerable to EMP

- your name doesn't appear when the enemy is targeting you

- can't be anti UAVed (not sure 'bout this one though)

some of these are for pro version

Deathstreaks will be back in case you didn't hear also...along with Last Stand :doh:

no comment <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Devs made sure they game is full of camping, check this perk out:

assassin:

- can't be seen on UAV

- can't be seen through Black Bird

- can't be seen on heartbeat sensors

- can't be seen on thermal sensors

- invulnerable to EMP

- your name doesn't appear when the enemy is targeting you

- can't be anti UAVed (not sure 'bout this one though)

some of these are for pro version

Deathstreaks will be back in case you didn't hear also...along with Last Stand :doh:

no comment <_<

Its gaming for Downies FFS

• 1 month later...

Kill Confirm looks like an awful lot of fun. I really can't wait for this game, the BF3 fanboys will call it n00by and so on, but I love the Modern Warfare series and prior to its hacking, MW2 was no doubt the best multiplayer FPS in my view.

I'll definitely be getting this game, but not on the day it comes out because I've already got myself Battlefield 3 ... I will either get this for Christmas, or I will probably buy the game after my graduation on the 15th of this month .. I don't know what I'll do yet, but whatever I decide, I WILL be getting this game!

Kill Confirm looks like an awful lot of fun. I really can't wait for this game, the BF3 fanboys will call it n00by and so on, but I love the Modern Warfare series and prior to its hacking, MW2 was no doubt the best multiplayer FPS in my view.

Agreed! MW2 is a quality game but I stopped playing it due to getting hacked. Having everything unlocked for me is just no fun. Hope that's been sorted in the next one. The survival mode looks good, Modern Warfare's take on the zombie mode. I'm getting it Tuesday & the whole day will be spent getting into the game.