test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kez

Modern Warfare 3

Started by Kez,

131 posts in this topic

Talking about how hot Shakira and Jessica Biel are in a Call of Duty game??!

WTF?? :lol:

It's going to be super realistic ;)

From that footage I've seen, MW3's biggest innovation is being able to change your aim sight on the run...

I'm not impressed. Same old engine with some new lighting, stupid AI with a bunch of scripted events. BF3 will beat it by mile. I didn't even watch the whole footage because it bored me...

From that footage I've seen, MW3's biggest innovation is being able to change your aim sight on the run...

I'm not impressed. Same old engine with some new lighting, stupid AI with a bunch of scripted events. BF3 will beat it by mile. I didn't even watch the whole footage because it bored me...

+1. Just seems like more of the same. Think i'll be going for Battlefield instead this year as well.

Well done on building a 'brand new game' Activision :rolleyes:

BF3 for me this year.

Have some respect, the aim sight switching was pretty good :whistling:

Have some respect, the aim sight switching was pretty good :whistling:

Yeah I know, that was really impressive to see that!!

I'm still trying to get used to MW2 at the moment, so hopefully when this game comes out, I shouldn't have many problems adjusting to the gameplay.

MW2 online is fucking difficult compared to Black Ops by the way!! :P

Yeah I know, that was really impressive to see that!!

I'm still trying to get used to MW2 at the moment, so hopefully when this game comes out, I shouldn't have many problems adjusting to the gameplay.

MW2 online is fucking NOOBY compared to Black Ops by the way!! :P

Fixed it for you. Stopped playing the damn game in order to preserve my calmness...

chrismada9 likes this

Fixed it for you. Stopped playing the damn game in order to preserve my calmness...

HAHA!! "NOOBY!" ... I like it! :lol:

HAHA!! "NOOBY!" ... I like it! :lol:

It's alright on PC because noobtubes, one man army and similar stuff it's banned on dedicated servers but still...I won't even think how it's on PS3 :fainthv9:

Anyway, have fun :)

You know the best way to fuck off n00btubing bastards? Run around with marathon pro, lightweight pro and commando pro and stab the fuckers with a tac knife.

Lmao love it Alex!!

Pre ordered my copy :D

Oooooh get you Kez! :getyou:

You gotta wait until November to get it though... well I guess the earlier you order it the less hassle...

Oooooh get you Kez! :getyou:

You gotta wait until November to get it though... well I guess the earlier you order it the less hassle...

Double reward points if you pre order. Totally forgot that FIFA is out first :lol: this is next on my list to pre order. i'll probably forget i've even ordered it