test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kez

Modern Warfare 3

Started by Kez,

131 posts in this topic

I usually only play the single player.. Too many hackers in multiplayer...

Ah right, I see. Hopefully they can sort this out in this sequel!

Ah right, I see. Hopefully they can sort this out in this sequel!

I doubt it.. They bragged about how Black Ops will be hack-proof and within 24 hours somebody was showing himself in God mode all over youtube..

This game is going to need something special to convince me to buy it. I haven't been happy with a COD game since COD4 in 2007 and with Battlefield 3 coming out it's going to have tough competition.

This game is going to need something special to convince me to buy it. I haven't been happy with a COD game since COD4 in 2007 and with Battlefield 3 coming out it's going to have tough competition.

Both MW3 and Battlefield 3 look immense :)

I hope that they don't deliver the same recycled shit again. CoD really needs some innovations otherwise BF3 will beat the hell out of it.

I'd love to see some gameplay released soon...

Yeah that will be the main talking point about this game! I can see from that trailer it looks ten times better than Black Ops.

Yeah that will be the main talking point about this game! I can see from that trailer it looks ten times better than Black Ops.

Screw the graphics. When I play I want to enjoy the gameplay, not fancy 3d models with ultra lighting that make my FPS drop...

Screw the graphics. When I play I want to enjoy the gameplay, not fancy 3d models with ultra lighting that make my FPS drop...

That's very true! It's more to do with the enjoyment, but it's always nice to know they've made some small graphical improvements.

I would be really impressed if we can start driving vehicles in this game!!