Stamford Bridge thread

Followers 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi. Here is a first *rough* colour render. I've so many things to fix on this image, but thought I'd show you what progress has been made.

The design of the four new stands will take their inspiration not from the uniform style of most recent stadiums, but from the buttresses, pillars and gothic architecture of Westminster Abbey in whose

It'll be close to 65k. 2 Bridges, 1 to West Brompton and 1 to the back of Fulham Broadway. They will lower the ground. Wembley is looking the most likely temp ground.

Posted Images

http://www.chelseafc.com/fans/chelsea-pitch-owners/buy-cpo-shares.html

What Can I do with My share? If i will buy one?

The website makes it look lucrative. But underneath, it is an iceberg of economics (stocks and shares). You would only own a measly % of the company. You could sell it off if the price of the share increases

But at that price I wouldn't bother unless your gonna invest some serious £££ but it's risky business if you don't understand stocks and shares.

Club issued a statement to CPO who are meeting this morning that 'hugely positive advances' have been made with regard to potential future expansion of Stamford Bridge

How much would they be able to expand by, do you know?

I wonder if this plans to force a redevelopment is the club bottling it with their stance on the CPO. If moving away means we'll have increased potential for expansion, I think that should be their first priority imo.

The website makes it look lucrative. But underneath, it is an iceberg of economics (stocks and shares). You would only own a measly % of the company. You could sell it off if the price of the share increases

But at that price I wouldn't bother unless your gonna invest some serious £££ but it's risky business if you don't understand stocks and shares.

Its my understanding that the cpo share is basically a sunk asset, it is worth nothing technically speaking and is more a keepsake even back when first brought out the battle had already been won, the cpo/stock thing is a security blanket, and buying loads of shares to hopefully profit on them in future is the exact opposite of its original intention for fucks sake! look up why we have the cpo as you obviously dont realise by doing that and holding the club to ransom (only potential buyer) you are no better than marler estates.

http://www.chelseafc.com/fans/chelsea-pitch-owners/buy-cpo-shares.html

What Can I do with My share? If i will buy one?

frame it?, and you can vote at the cpo meetings other than that not alot, its a keepsake even when they first started selling them they had no real purpose as bates had already got the freehold back and the cpo is basically a complicated trustfund that keeps the freehold separate to the club and limits what the club owner/board can do with the freehold unless the fans with shares agree, but at the same time the cpo is limited in what it can do for example if the club left the bridge without consent of cpo the cpo could not use stamford bridge with a fans team as they dont own the actual stadium just the patch of ground it sits on.

CPO is just a clever way of bates making sure the marler estates scenario could not happen again, as lest we forget it was our founders grandson that sold the freehold in the first place.

Its my understanding that the cpo share is basically a sunk asset, it is worth nothing technically speaking and is more a keepsake even back when first brought out the battle had already been won, the cpo/stock thing is a security blanket, and buying loads of shares to hopefully profit on them in future is the exact opposite of its original intention for fucks sake! look up why we have the cpo as you obviously dont realise by doing that and holding the club to ransom (only potential buyer) you are no better than marler estates.

Alright chill out, if he wanted to sell his share at a later date then obviously he would want to get some return on it. If he is buying for sentimental reasons, that's fine too. He didn't specify.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright chill out, if he wanted to sell his share at a later date then obviously he would want to get some return on it. If he is buying for sentimental reasons, that's fine too. He didn't specify.

Its a not a share bought to profit from once again look into what it is and why its there as you obviously dont have a clue, any fan buying one in the hope they can flog it back to the club at a profit to me isnt a fan, if you buy one do it for the right reasons even if it is an outdated idea, you would of been lynched 20 years ago for insinuating a buy for profit motive.

Its a not a share bought to profit from once again look into what it is and why its there as you obviously dont have a clue, any fan buying one in the hope they can flog it back to the club at a profit to me isnt a fan, if you buy one do it for the right reasons even if it is an outdated idea, you would of been lynched 20 years ago for insinuating a buy for profit motive.

So defensive for no reason. I even agree with you, so tone it down. I was just offering advice from the other perspective.

And it will still be a shithole.

• Like 2

Teams with/or will have bigger stadiums than us

Arsenal

Aston Villa - Currently bigger than us, but also have permission to expand to 50,000

Crystal Palace - Plans to move in to a 40,000+ seater

Everton - Moving to a 50,000 seater, with room to expand to 60,000

Hull City - Permission to expand to 45,000 if needs be

Leicester - Plans to expand to 45,000

Liverpool - Moving to a 67,000 seater

Man City

Man United

Newcastle

QPR - Looking at moving to a 40,000+ seater

Southampton - Permission to expand to 50,000 if needs be

Sunderland

Tottenham - Moving to a 56,000 seater

West Ham - Moving to a 60,000 seater

Depressed yet?

• Like 1

Not sure if we're meant to be happy or not with this...

For starters it should be a young adult category between 18-23/25

A freeze on tickets is hardly amazing anyway considering how much more money they're getting through TV revenue. The club just try and make it sound good...

• Like 1