• Laylabelle

• Special Juan

• Jas

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was bored...

chelsea 3-1 arsenal 1-1 spurs 0-3

Posted Images

They just fucking broke a record that will never be broken in football history, why all the doom and gloom? 81 crosses, come on that is unbeatable and one of those day Shrek/Injury prone grey hair dude/Cuntarito is gonna get on it. They were unlucky today. Fulham fluke that, it should have been like 5-0. With Mata also getting an assist and Jones back soon, they will be roaring to the CL QF by beating Olympiacos who lost their best striker to the team that they drew today with.

Oh and only 9 points off 4th, keep the faith in David Moyes. SAF is never wrong you know :ph34r:

Moyes really is a cretin. I can't believe how bitter and rude he was in his post match interview there. To say about poor Fulham bottom of the league, that they didn't deserve the goals. They didn't deserve the result, the points. If they had got a goal it would have been different.

Well if Fulham had got that shot it would have been 2-0 then what???

What a pathetic thing to say about a team struggling.

With Mata also getting an assist and Jones back soon, they will be roaring to the CL QF by beating Olympiacos who lost their best striker to the team that they drew today with.

Dude they just lost to Stoke City & couldn't even beat the Last place team in the division. You think they can up their game & beat Olympiacos in the UCL? Ah hell no. Lo Siento Hombre, but I don't believe in Fairy Tales

• Like 1

Pertinent (and honest) question: What's better (or worse should be the most appropriate question)? To play 50% of the matches in a club fighting for titles and going to UCL or to play 100% of the matches in a club that is beyond mediocre and won't manage any kind of European football?

• Like 1

Dude they just lost to Stoke City & couldn't even beat the Last place team in the division. You think they can up their game & beat Olympiacos in the UCL? Ah hell no. Lo Siento Hombre, but I don't believe in Fairy Tales

If you read the whole post you would see what I meant :D and hint-it is not serious :ph34r:

Pertinent (and honest) question: What's better (or worse should be the most appropriate question)? To play 50% of the matches in a club fighting for titles and going to UCL or to play 100% of the matches in a club that is beyond mediocre and won't manage any kind of European football?

To answer your pertinent(and honest) question would be to opt for the first choice - play half of the games and lift trophies. In Mata's case, though, every game under his belt will count for a call up for Spain's World Cup squad. Guess he took a gamble there.

• Like 1

Varies from player to player imo.Some would happily accept a squad role at a big club while others would want more game time so that they can showcase there talent week in week out.If it were up to me I would accept the squad role TBH.

• Like 3