• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

The next 2 months we will be able to get a better idea on where Arsenal actually are. 09/10 they looked just as good in the lesser games at home but crumbled against Chelsea/United and physical teams away from home.

After this month, we would have played Man United, Everton, Tottenham and Man City. Only Arsenal and Liverpool of the usually tough teams to play before 2014 while some of our rivals have a tough winter period to negotiate through..

Arsenal - Liverpool, Man United, Everton, Man City and Chelsea

Liverpool - Arsenal, Everton, Man City, Tottenham and Chelsea

Man Utd - Arsenal, Everton and Tottenham

Man City - Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool

Tottenham - Liverpool, Man United, Everton and Man City

After this month, we would have played Man United, Everton, Tottenham and Man City. Only Arsenal and Liverpool of the usually tough teams to play before 2014 while some of our rivals have a tough winter period to negotiate through..

Arsenal - Liverpool, Man United, Everton, Man City and Chelsea

Liverpool - Arsenal, Everton, Man City, Tottenham and Chelsea

Man Utd - Arsenal, Everton and Tottenham

Man City - Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool

Tottenham - Liverpool, Man United, Everton and Man City

I have been saying that for a few weeks now, considering we have already got three of our hardest away games out of the way, i think we are in a very strong position. If we can beat City next Sunday, then we will be in the best position to win the league since 2009/10, it would be that huge a victory.

I have been saying that for a few weeks now, considering we have already got three of our hardest away games out of the way, i think we are in a very strong position. If we can beat City next Sunday, then we will be in the best position to win the league since 2009/10, it would be that huge a victory.

Just hope and pray that we don't suffer from our annual winter slump...

Just hope and pray that we don't suffer from our annual winter slump...

Hopefully we won't, between City and Arsenal games is a chance to really put a run together, it's said that the title comes down to the head to head between the big boys, but i think that's an over-rated cliche, more often than not it comes down to who tosses away the less stupid points, that's the reason Rafa and Ancelotti don't have that many league title's while Jose and Fergie have them coming out of their ears.

Hopefully we won't, between City and Arsenal games is a chance to really put a run together, it's said that the title comes down to the head to head between the big boys, but i think that's an over-rated cliche, more often than not it comes down to who tosses away the less stupid points, that's the reason Rafa and Ancelotti don't have that many league title's while Jose and Fergie have them coming out of their ears.

Agree and if we can beat City next Sunday, then it will keep our current winning run and momentum going especially when we have 1-2 tricky away league games in Newcastle and West Ham next month (along with a cold day at the Britannia in December :lol:).

Exactly last year the 2-2 draws and losses to QPR other randoms stupid results etc was costly last year.

Exactly last year the 2-2 draws and losses to QPR other randoms stupid results etc was costly last year.

It's been like that ever since Jose was here last. Too many games we came unstuck (Fulham at home the standout example) when United were romping the same fixture. Even in the double season we dropped a lot of stupid points, we got away with it because of our perfect record against the big 4, as much as one draw against Arsenal, United, Liverpool we would have lost the title.

Rio Ferdinand, the man who 'forgot' to go to an FA drugs test, refused to play for his country and endorsed a racist tweet has been appointed on the FA commission on how to improve the state of the national game. I'm speechless.

He's also a massive cunt, but everything else you said was spot on.

He's the token appointment. They didn't appoint a woman, but they got a bloke without balls so that's something I suppose.

Arsenal playing really well... However, I feel they need to make 1-2 signings in January to keep up......

Right now, they have a really good 11 and adequate squad players and with Wenger's French connection I can imagine him picking up 1-2 come Jan.....

That being said, the real question is who will be 4th?

Liverpool, Everton, Spurs or someone else?

I would bet my money on the Spurs...

1a. City

1b. Arsenal

3. Us

4. Spurs

However, with Kompany injured again for another month and playing garcia, you never know what your going to get from the backline....