• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was bored...

chelsea 3-1 arsenal 1-1 spurs 0-3

Posted Images

Every time you criticize a Belgian player, some Belgian quotes you, it's getting to the point that it's ridicilous

90% of you only joined when we signed hazard.

What are you on about? I criticize a Belgian myself so not sure what me being Belgian has anything to do with anything.

Mug.

• Like 1

What are you on about? I criticize a Belgian myself so not sure what me being Belgian has anything to do with anything.

Mug.

Well done, acting hard behind a computer screen, sorry Malcolm Smith.

• Like 1

Well done, acting hard behind a computer screen, sorry Malcolm Smith.

Acting hard, pff hardly. I actually agree with what you're saying about some Belgians coming on here defending for no reason.

It's just the context of that quote that makes it pretty idiotic.

:rolleyes: Great argument, so happy these great posters coming in... come back when you can reach.

Argument? We're not even having a discussion. You just keep proving my point about you being a mug.

Come back when you can reach, wow :D, sounds stupid coming from someone still in puberty.

• Like 1

i hate arsenal with a passion but no team deserves to lose this way. the ref simply gave villa the 3 points. firstly awarding one of the most dubious penalty decisions i have seen plus a first yellow for koscielny and then a 2nd yellow for an absolutely nothing foul which would not have normally not even been a first yellow, that too minutes after the penalty decision. the game was really good, high paced and a lot of physicality (we are going to have our work cut-out on wednesday) but the ref just killed it.

Did you see the Penalty on M.o.t.d ... it was a clear penalty after all..

So what Kojo. If find that remark crap. People fall for teams at any given time in their life. Some because of birth, some a player like Osgood, some Zola, some Lampard and Terry, new ones Hazard. Some had their aunty at games. If you care, you care.

Why do we 'quote'. well, most of us saw belgian players play much more than you guys. I remember our Hazard stuff when we first met as well. You got to know him better now, Kojo?

It is not always bias and patriotism, mate. A lot of us saw a shitload more of their games. Hence the need to 'reply'.

I love having all the Belgian fans. I kind of knew about Hazard from him tearing up the French league, but players like de Bruyne, Lukaku, etc. I knew virtually nothing about before they came to the club (although I followed them very closely once they did). The Belgian supporters here are demonstrating a lot of expertise on these players that I would not know otherwise.

I can't stand people who think less of fans because of the country they're from (whether it's Belgium, Nigeria, Serbia) just because a big player is from their country. As long as they don't let it bias them too badly, I think they're just as good supporters.

• Like 4

Reading that Oxlade Chamberlain has done his cruciate ligaments in? Horrible horrible start for Arsenal.

This can't get any better...Wenger fails to buy a decent first team player even though he's got the cash, they get well-beaten by a young Villa side and now they could miss Ox-Chamberlain for a month or two.

What a header from van Wolfswinkel. Although i'm surprised the ball didn't stick to his head with that amount of hair gel on.

32zm9fk.jpg

Maybe he's been practicing bouncing the ball off that thing!

What a header from van Wolfswinkel. Although i'm surprised the ball didn't stick to his head with that amount of hair gel on.

32zm9fk.jpg

separated at birth

Sonic_Football_by_AMnezcorpEAST.png

• Like 2