Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was bored...

Staying with City till the end of the season is not surprising (frankly, you have to be pretty naive or in deep denial not to see that he wanted to from the start). What is surprising, is that he neve

Posted Images

Only downside here is that Spuds will be one hell of a dangerous team if Levy allows Conte to sign 3-4 more of his players. They will be MUCH more dangerous in the CL than Arse would’ve been as well.

So are small part of me would rather have had Arse finish 4th because so long as they have Arteta in charge they ain’t doing any serious damage. Conte will be a problem.

• Like 3

I'm a big fan of Bruno Guimaraes and I think he will start for Brazil at the World Cup. He's super rounded which makes him a tough one to go against in midfield.

Suppose he's Newcastle's big signing once they got the money -- heard Arsenal were after him.

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

I'm a big fan of Bruno Guimaraes and I think he will start for Brazil at the World Cup. He's super rounded which makes him a tough one to go against in midfield.

Suppose he's Newcastle's big signing once they got the money -- heard Arsenal were after him.

I listed him as a Jorginho replacement for ages

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Wonder if Spurs be Spursy Sunday...

I do not think even they can fuck it up

but, stranger things have happened

they only need a draw

Norwich's GD is negative 128 goals compared to Citeh through 37 games

hell, its negative 98 compared to us and we have 2 games to play, not one

roflmaoooooooooooooooooo

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Only downside here is that Spuds will be one hell of a dangerous team if Levy allows Conte to sign 3-4 more of his players. They will be MUCH more dangerous in the CL than Arse would’ve been as well.

So are small part of me would rather have had Arse finish 4th because so long as they have Arteta in charge they ain’t doing any serious damage. Conte will be a problem.

Who's to say Conte will remain?

There's been plenty talk of PSG wanting him & he's probably the only manager of note (providing Zidane takes over the French NT).

Edited by LAM09

We’ve got to have our own recruitment super dialed in and spot on this summer. Because I think both Spuds and United will be having their biggest summers ever and both will be much better next season with top managers in position.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We’ve got to have our own recruitment super dialed in and spot on this summer. Because I think both Spuds and United will be having their biggest summers ever and both will be much better next season with top managers in position.

Hopefully won't have dragged out deals...and we have the same manager which is a change...

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Who's to say Conte will remain?

There's been plenty talk of PSG wanting him & probably the only manager of note (providing Zidane takes over the French NT).

IF Conte leaves (obviously it would likely be for PSG)

then the replacement will come from this group I wager (some would be hard as hell to pull)

Gian Piero Gasperini

Laurent Blanc

Urs Fischer

Poch

Giovanni van Bronckhorst

Thomas Frank

Graham Potter

Simone Inzaghi

Marco Rose

Joachim Löw

these cannot come (World Cup)

Didier Deschamps

Luis Enrique

Kasper Hjulmand

• Like 1

Don’t see any reason for Conte to leave. Not unless PSG immediately sack Poch. Then I think those two just swap jobs.

But with Kane & Son still there and with a couple more top signings he could solidify them as a top 4 side for a while.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Don’t see any reason for Conte to leave. Not unless PSG immediately sack Poch. Then I think those two just swap jobs.

But with Kane & Son still there and with a couple more top signings he could solidify them as a top 4 side for a while.

Conte was a such an obviously good fit for them -- called it at the time they hired him.

Everything hinges on whether Kane is there and remains motivated. He's such a good player and reckon he's even better now moving about the pitch and not strictly as a positioned striker.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I listed him as a Jorginho replacement for ages

TBH, I think more as a replacement for Kova, but yeah if we stick 2 mobile rounded mids, then it works for sure. I like Jorgi, but I think Guimaraes has the potential to be better than him.

Started following him in Brazil still when he bossed the midfield against Internacional in the Copa do Brasil final in Porto Alegre. Inter were all pressure with 60K ppl but could not handle Guimaraes who bossed the midfield and was 19/20 then? 

Edited by robsblubot
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

IF Conte leaves (obviously it would likely be for PSG)

then the replacement will come from this group I wager (some would be hard as hell to pull)

Gian Piero Gasperini

Laurent Blanc

Urs Fischer

Poch

Giovanni van Bronckhorst

Thomas Frank

Graham Potter

Simone Inzaghi

Marco Rose

Joachim Löw

these cannot come (World Cup)

Didier Deschamps

Luis Enrique

Kasper Hjulmand

I'd expect Poch or Potter to take over.

1 hour ago, robsblubot said:

Conte was a such an obviously good fit for them -- called it at the time they hired him.

Everything hinges on whether Kane is there and remains motivated. He's such a good player and reckon he's even better now moving about the pitch and not strictly as a positioned striker.

TBH, I think more as a replacement for Kova, but yeah if we stick 2 mobile rounded mids, then it works for sure. I like Jorgi, but I think Guimaraes has the potential to be better than him.

Started following him in Brazil still when he bossed the midfield against Internacional in the Copa do Brasil final in Porto Alegre. Inter were all pressure with 60K ppl but could not handle Guimaraes who bossed the midfield and was 19/20 then? 

With Haaland at City, Kane is stuck at Spuds for good. Nowhere for him to go this summer. With United keeping hold of CR7 they have no room for him either and they were the only other possible destination.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Thank goodness your jinx didn't work....or did it?

haha I'm just glad there's no last game nerves this year. Can play the youth

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

+ Newcastle could make a play for 4th too.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Strike said:

+ Newcastle could make a play for 4th too.

Think it’ll still be a season early for that, but can 100% see them being in the West Ham/Leicester/Wolves vicinity. A team that’ll give every big team a game.