Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The English Football Thread

Steve
Followers 11

2 hours ago, Beigl said:

We are lucky that Arsenal and Spurs still have to play each other and that Spurs have to go to Anfield. 

will be hilarious if we still don't make it

• Replies 60.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was bored...

Staying with City till the end of the season is not surprising (frankly, you have to be pretty naive or in deep denial not to see that he wanted to from the start). What is surprising, is that he neve

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

will be hilarious if we still don't make it

Okay, you are seriously jinxing it now. Stop.

• Smile 1
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Strike said:

There is no difference between the two is there? I'd take 4th if you offered it to me now

Nahh no difference but seeing as we had what a 8 point or whatever it was gap .More pride then anything.

They were woeful but so have we. Our results has been made spread out though where their losses were in a row. Hardly a huge gap anymore. 

But if they do get 3rd well done! They've done what they needed and got their act together

We shouldn't be in this mess! Again...and if we miss out completely they need to do a apology or something..

Edited by Laylabelle

Would be furious if Everton don't at least manage to steal a point against Arsenal.

Especially after we've given them a lifeline.

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

Would be furious if Everton don't at least manage to steal a point against Arsenal.

They don't play each other till last game. That shouldn't matter to us. If we can actually get points..we shouldn't be relying on the last game for a result again but probably will way we've been

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

fuck Everton, i want them to go down so bad

Posted (edited)

FULHAM 7 - 0 WIN OVER LUTON TOWN

27 WINS , 106 SCORED , 39 CONCEDED AND 90 POINTS FOR FFC

43 GOALS THIS SEASON FOR MITROVIC

Edited by KEVINAA

Evidently my browser hates me. I clicked on Matches on the EPL tab. It always goes to the next match to be played, but today it landed on three games ago, so I had to relive the last three matches as a scrolled down. SMH. 

Come om Brentford!

4 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

fuck Everton, i want them to go down so bad

If they don't win or draw against Arsenal., then yes. Absolutely 

• Like 1

After Mike Dean, there are two more refs who are retiring at the end of this season - Martin Atkinson and Jon Moss.

Wonder why…

5 hours ago, Milan said:

After Mike Dean, there are two more refs who are retiring at the end of this season - Martin Atkinson and Jon Moss.

Wonder why…

the refs in UK are atrocious

Posted (edited)

Bournemouth promoted. Fantastic, another bogey team and ground for us.

Edited by Milan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

It won't last. Liverpool will turn it

And we need a wake up call...even though we shouldnt have one really. Shouldn't be relying on other results again this is stupid. If we can't do it ourselves don't deserve to be top 4. Especially after a silly gap

Edited by Laylabelle
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Milan said:

1-1 Diaz

what a signing

Yep!! Had such a impact since day one..I'm sure we'll see lots of him Saturday unfortunately 

So now we need 4 pts out of 3 games to ensure CL qualification. We failed at a very similar task last year

6 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

So now we need 4 pts out of 3 games to ensure CL qualification. We failed at a very similar task last year

Yeahhhhhhhhh...we're not good at winning lately and only 3 games to go...

Luckily Arsenal and Spurs have each other to play. How silly. And to think Arsenal were no longer seen as a threat at one stage.. we are no better. If they win tommrow they've won more games then us so far..

4 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Yeahhhhhhhhh...we're not good at winning lately and only 3 games to go...

Luckily Arsenal and Spurs have each other to play. How silly. And to think Arsenal were no longer seen as a threat at one stage.. we are no better. If they win tommrow they've won more games then us so far..

I actually think Spurs will win the NLD which would help a bit. Can't see any other slip ups from those two esp how piss easy their remaining home games, the majority of them at home are.

We at the other hand have two more home games as well but our home form is terrible so we all know what will happen.

I still think we will win vs Watford on the last day tho which will then keep us in the top 4.