• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

36 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

So so lovely that udt drew, was even in Fergie time haha suck it udt. And of course Ole HAD to come out like a girl to vent his anger at the ref.....you have no business in top 4 you deluded gollum.

OGS really is a dislikeable cunt

no redeeming qualities

he is boring, whingey, not a good manager, and often petulant and sullen

I think Lampard was ill-served coming here so soon

he should have put in 4 or 5 years at a far less pressure club learning his craft ad THEN came to Chels

Ole at the crash wheel DID put in his years as a manger before and still sucks

the only teams on the planet (Pep doesn't have it, neither does Klopp, their teams never expect shit, they normally bust their fucking arses, my only beef with either is the cocky way Pepe reacted about the bribed off CAS shit, as he KNEW the sheik had paid off all the people) that think they are ENTITLED to win every time and that ANY thing against them is illegitimate are the same big 5 I always go back to (especially about that bullshit FFP)

Barca

Real

Bayern

Juve (uniquely due to the Agnelli mafia dynasty, who decades back kicked off the drive for FFP because they were perpetually butthurt over Berlusconi buying his way to crushing them, knocking them off as the perennial kings of Italy)

and of course, Manure

all 5 of those teams think it is literally their god-given right to win every time, to rule their nations like a king or queen

Ole is the epitome of that that type of thinking, yet he is nothing more than a low class/low skillset usurper to the throne

Finally, back to my mid-subject tangent: if history has symmetry, then there will soon be a FIFTH multi-billionaire (Berlusconi, Roman, PSG, and Shitty were the first 4 who those 5 old power teams freaked on about and forced in FFP as a protection racket) of such size that he will buy a team and finish blowing up FFP for good. 

My money is on Bezos or Elon Musk. Those 2 combined are worth almost 400 billion dollars and both LOVE to take on limiting factors, especially Musk, although he is so busy with his quest to colonise Mars.

Edited by Vesper

56 minutes ago, Milan said:

most overrated CB on the planet

I detest him on so many levels

slow, thuggish, not bright, and a criminal (literally, ask Greece)

I go bonkers every time he and that trash Piggie start for England

even old punchable-face Kane doesn't remotely come close to my dislike for Maguire, as he is absolutely the real deal as a player (and Kane is utterly vital to England's chances)

I do get some limited joy as the very bright lads/ladettes over at Transfermarkt keep dropping him down the charts (causing the wanker manure fans to rage on about it, lol)

21 minutes ago, Vesper said:

OGS really is a dislikeable cunt

no redeeming qualities

he is boring, whingey, not a good manager, and often petulant and sullen

I think Lampard was ill-served coming here so soon

he should have put in 4 or 5 years at a far less pressure club learning his craft ad THEN came to Chels

Ole at the crash wheel DID put in his years as a manger before and still sucks

the only teams on the planet (Pep doesn't have it, neither does Klopp, their teams never expect shit, they normally bust their fucking arses, my only beef with either is the cocky way Pepe reacted about the bribed off CAS shit, as he KNEW the sheik had paid off all the people) that think they are ENTITLED to win every time and that ANY thing against them is illegitimate are the same big 5 I always go back to (especially about that bullshit FFP)

Barca

Real

Bayern

Juve (uniquely due to the Agnelli mafia dynasty, who decades back kicked off the drive for FFP because they were perpetually butthurt over Berlusconi buying his way to crushing them, knocking them off as the perennial kings of Italy)

and of course, Manure

all 5 of those teams think it is literally their god-given right to win every time, to rule their nations like a king or queen

Ole is the epitome of that that type of thinking, yet he is nothing more than a low class/low skillset usurper to the throne

Finally, back to my mid-subject tangent: if history has symmetry, then there will soon be a FIFTH multi-billionaire (Berlusconi, Roman, PSG, and Shitty were the first 4 who those 5 old power teams freaked on about and forced in FFP as a protection racket) of such size that he will buy a team and finish blowing up FFP for good. 

My money is on Bezos or Elon Musk. Those 2 combined are worth almost 400 billion dollars and both LOVE to take on limiting factors, especially Musk, although he is so busy with his quest to colonise Mars.

For sure mate, bloody well put. Takes alot of balls to come out and diss the refs who have helped you tremendously for over a year now.

1 minute ago, 1chelsea said:

Vesper what happened to this site? For long I been trying to use tapatalk to access talkchelsea but couldn’t.  But am glad the website is up and now running forum 

the whole thing crashed for weeks, but Jim fixed it (but lost all the old posts)

now he somehow fixed that too so all the old posts are back as well

woot

1 minute ago, Mana said:

If City wins another PL title, they are officially more successful than us in terms of first division titles.

When you look at the past few years that was always going to happen wasn´t it? Hopefully we can turn it around again in the next few seasons.

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

If City wins another PL title, they are officially more successful than us in terms of first division titles.

it seems inevitable at this point if they beat Pool, but arsenal have way more league tiles and you can still punk them by just bringing up Europe, same for Shitty (so far)

28 minutes ago, Mana said:

Yeah its fucked up, but then again Pep alone has spent almost 900M pounds since he got in, I say that is not super value for money when he has gotten no where near the CL. Incredible they didnt get heavily punished for their obvious bribes etc, that would have damaged them.