• Jase

• Special Juan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was bored...

Magic of FA cup

Posted Images

Today has only one big game and obviously not this one 

Citeh if not stop to play  will trash them with 5-6 goals .

• Thanks 1

Arse actually look like an amateur outfit. This is comical.

City potentially dropping points here would obviously have been beneficial to us, but seeing Arse get humiliated is always fun. AFTV should be ace tonight!

Only downside of Arse getting 0 points from 9 is that they may do what we did and get a proper manager.

• Haha 1

As much as I'd like to see Arsenal lose again and get closer to The Championship where they belong, it'd ve been nice if they could get something out of City, but nope... 2-0 down after less then 15 mins played.

LMAO!!!

This might be a 6-0. They could start the season with 0 points from 9 and a -10 goal difference or something. 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

Don’t you find City a bit boring now? First couple of seasons under Pep they were a dynamo and they really were a joy to watch. But I guess it is not ‘cool’ anymore?

I know a lot of people think Conte wouldn’t lower himself to Arse’s level, but if they sack Arteta this week and beg him to rescue them I think he might do it. A chance to bring back a “sleeping giant” who’s in crisis. He’d be a hero.

And just as I’m typing this City score again! 😂

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Milan said:

Don’t you find City a bit boring now? First couple of seasons under Pep they were a dynamo and they really were a joy to watch. But I guess it is not ‘cool’ anymore?

Not for me, I enjoy their play in games like this, I don't find Pep as tactically reactive as most pundits will say though. In fairness, I like watching their games and inter-change of play without a recognised striker. Torres' movement is brilliant to watch.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I know a lot of people think Conte wouldn’t lower himself to Arse’s level, but if they sack Arteta this week and beg him to rescue them I think he might do it. A chance to bring back a “sleeping giant” who’s in crisis. He’d be a hero.

And just as I’m typing this City score again! 😂

If they had a time machine and said "we will give you the £130m to spend" rather than spunking it on youth signings, I think he might well have taken the job.

Most people expected Arsenal to lose to us and City, but the manner in defeat is embarrassing. I was always happy with Arsenal keeping him because I always thought he was out his depth. 3 games played where they could have a GD of -10 and no goals scored. But you know they probably will keep him.