Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The English Football Thread

Steve
Followers 12

I'm not to sure about this whole Leicester will collapse and us and Liverpool finish top 4..we're hardly amazing even if they do! 4 point gap and on level amount of games as it stands

• Replies 55.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Special Juan

• Jason

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was bored...

Staying with City till the end of the season is not surprising (frankly, you have to be pretty naive or in deep denial not to see that he wanted to from the start). What is surprising, is that he neve

Posted Images

Not watching but I see the mighty Barcelona, err, sorry, West Brom are getting smoked by Leicester after scoring 5 against us. 🙄

• Like 1

In the midst of us reaching the FA Cup final and Champions League semi finals, has anyone actually noticed that we've only won 3 of our last 8 league games? That's one less than when we won 4 in a row in Tuchel's first 5 league games.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Not watching but I see the mighty Barcelona, err, sorry, West Brom are getting smoked by Leicester after scoring 5 against us. 🙄

You knew it was coming but we did make it so easy for them! Even with 10 men you wouldn't expect such a stupid scoreline from our side

5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

You knew it was coming but we did make it so easy for them! Even with 10 men you wouldn't expect such a stupid scoreline from our side

IF we make it to the CL final, we have 10 games left

7 of those ten are against 4 or 5 (depending who wins the citeh/PSG semifinal) of the hottest and/or best 10 or so teams in Europe

2 more are against Arse and Villa (with Grealish back), hardly shit teams

only Fulham is a weak team

brutal

Edited by Vesper
21 minutes ago, Jason said:

In the midst of us reaching the FA Cup final and Champions League semi finals, has anyone actually noticed that we've only won 3 of our last 8 league games? That's one less than when we won 4 in a row in Tuchel's first 5 league games.

And only one win in last four league games too. Need a sharp turn around in form to stand any chance,  startimg on Saturday.

Its a good job we're still in the Cups, because TT's job would probably be on the line. As we know, not getting the results and boring football isnt something Roman stands for for very long.

24 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

True, but at the same time we should give them some credit for playing some high quality football. That was probably as good a performance as I've ever seen from a big Sam team.

21 minutes ago, Vesper said:

IF we make it to the CL final, we have 10 games left

7 of those ten are against 4 or 5 (depending who wins the citeh/PSG semifinal) of the hottest and/or best 10 or so teams in Europe

2 more are against Arse and Villa (with Grealish back), hardly shit teams

only Fulham is a weak team

brutal

And Fulham can be okay ish..they probably just be playing for pride so hopefully we can play for what we need to.

If we won Tuesday be more confident but its not a case of a huge gap we can be crap and it won't matter. Unfortunately this time no one is pissing off yet lol. 

West ham level.. Leicester 4 above..Liverpool 2 behind and Spurs also 2 but played a game more.

How super fun

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

And Fulham can be okay ish..they probably just be playing for pride so hopefully we can play for what we need to.

If we won Tuesday be more confident but its not a case of a huge gap we can be crap and it won't matter. Unfortunately this time no one is pissing off yet lol. 

West ham level.. Leicester 4 above..Liverpool 2 behind and Spurs also 2 but played a game more.

How super fun

those 5 points dropped v baggies and BHA are just killing my mood now for so long

plus the super league dross

Leicester's next 3 games are very winnable for the too - H Palace. A Southampton. H Newcastle. Gets tougher after that. Away to Utd then us and finishing at home to Spurs. So by the time we play them it'll be very clear if we're still in with a chance.

10 minutes ago, chippy said:

True, but at the same time we should give them some credit for playing some high quality football. That was probably as good a performance as I've ever seen from a big Sam team.

Definitely! They're not a bad bad bad side just very inconsistent. Taken points of a few top sides this season