Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The English Football Thread

Steve
Followers 12

West Ham are so bang average yet keep getting results. They just don’t really impress me at all. 

They almost feel like a pound shop Man United. Well organized, defensively solid, boring as hell and have 1 player who’s absolutely on fire carrying them.

If they finish above us it’ll be a crime and extremely, extremely embarrassing. They’ll be the worst ever side to finish in the CL places and will get humiliated in that competition next season.

• Replies 55.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Special Juan

• Jas

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was bored...

chelsea 3-1 arsenal 1-1 spurs 0-3

Posted Images

Kind of liking this result. Hopefully Leicester drop out the top 4 and let us sneak into 3rd then we don't have to worry about 4th.

So basically here’s hoping for yet another Leicester slip up in the run in.

Watching Lingard and I just have to wonder why we never get fortune like this with Werner. He seems to always be in acres of space to score easy goals. Even by chance, how come that never happens for us? It’s like opponents just invite Lingard into their net.

that fucking West Brom game, GRRRR

if we had won we would only be 3 points atm off 2nd

wtf

I am still beside myself

most upsetting loss all year by far

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Watching Lingard and I just have to wonder why we never get fortune like this with Werner. He seems to always be in acres of space to score easy goals. Even by chance, how come that never happens for us? It’s like opponents just invite Lingard into their net.

be patient

Lingard has shit YEARS where he was missing sitters like Werner is now

I actually prefer West Ham winning over Leicester. A draw would be ideal but Leicester winning means that they pull away from us and then we are realistically chasing 4th spot. West Ham winning means that both 3rd and 4th spot is in our sight and we have both of them to play. Both teams also have extremely difficult fixtures and if it stays this way, I am confident we will finish above both of them.

I feel like if we are in form and played West Ham 10 times we’d win 9 of them. That’s how much better we are player for player. We cannot finish behind them and I don’t think we will.

It’s probably going to come down to the matches against shit teams we always slip up to.

as it stands we have 0 margin for error until the last game of the season, that loss against West Brom is becoming more painful by the min, but in reality our fuck ups in the 1st half of the season is hurting us.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I feel like if we are in form and played West Ham 10 times we’d win 9 of them. That’s how much better we are player for player. We cannot finish behind them and I don’t think we will.

It’s probably going to come down to the matches against shit teams we always slip up to.

Even in Lampard's dreadful run, we managed to do okay vs West Ham

Imagine West Ham playing the likes of Bayern, PSG, Real Madrid etc...